Nicole Richie

IS Pregnant

7/3/2007 3:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has independently confirmed that Nicole Richie is pregnant.

The starlet has been dating Good Charlotte frontman Joel Madden for over six months. Rumors have been swirling for months that Richie and Madden were expecting, but TMZ has confirmed through several sources that she is, in fact, with child. In Touch magazine is also reporting that the couple will wed this summer. Richie is currently facing DUI charges stemming from her arrest last December, when she was found driving the wrong way on a California highway.

Richie's trial is set for July 11. If convicted, she faces a minimum of five days in jail.

Richie's rep did not return repeated calls for comment.

getting tired of crap

Won't keep the judge from throwing the book at you though.

Esperanza

ummm, yeah i hope you guys are wrong....

you

Wasn't this an episode on My Name Is Earl?

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Who cares? This nasty chick is so brainless, she actually thinks that getting pregnant will keep her out of jail. She's just as moronic as paris hilton (and twice as skinny)...

Kevin

How can you losers say Congrats? She's a tramp, and you don't even know her. Shut up.

Tangie

She is a moronic idiot.

Just my opinion

Good for her!!!!

CONGRATS!!

Wicked

OMG not poor girl, poor baby. I hope she can carry this child to full term. She's not very healthy and has the body of a 9 year old child. Good luck Nicole cause even though I don't think you're any kind of role model, if you are with child, you need the luck. I hope your baby comes out normal. I really do.

getting tired of crap

One of them has spawned. The end of the world is near.

dude

Lionel will take custody within 6 months, watch.

willkd

You never know..this could be the point in her life when she lives for that baby and makes good choices now. It happened to me. I was wild and once I got pregnant...well, I am a full time mom always and forever!

Shaka

Good grief, do they NOT make birth control in Hollywood??? I certainly hope she gives this child up for adoption so he/she can have a chance at a normal life.

greeneyedlass

So, she's pregnant, women get pregnant everyday...big deal. Maybe this baby will help straighten her out, maybe she'll learn some responsibility through this child.

Dawn Day

With her drug and alchohol usage, I hope the baby is born healthy!

shellypoo

Why do people assume the worst all the time? Poor girl? Unfit? Speak for yourself......
She's young and has alot to learn....
Congrats Nicole!!!!! I'm sure you'll be a great mom!!!!