Paris in Close Shave in Hawaii

7/3/2007 12:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The elegance that is Paris Hilton took a sunbath yesterday in Hawaii, trying to get that all-over Crotchertone tan.

Spreading out a towel (and her legs) to enjoy the full effects of the Hawaiian sun (and breeze), the distinguished heiress/ex-con checked her e-mail while getting her infamous figure baked.

After her travails in jail, it's nice to see her back in the pink.

Tangie

I love all the guys on here saying they would do her, etc. Have at it, if you like being with 100 other guys. You pigs deserve sloppy seconds.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

That's just nasty. So, her time in jail has "changed her", eh? Hardly. Once a skank whore, always a skank whore...

Democrats are evil

Like she said on Larry King. There is some guy out there who is my match that I would love to have children with. Well buddy, whoever you are, get a good look at your future. If I were you, I would kill myself now.

Narko Nerko

Y'all just know that has to be the sweetest smelling hoo-hoo around. my god she has millions to keep it clean and tasty. I'd do her...

GET-R-DONE!

Tangie

81-must like the taste of sperm huh.

Irish

Why would you even take a picture like that. She obviusly was involved in whatever she was reading and didn't realize how she was sitting.

Irish

I agree with Mee. Please show a little more tack.

Jill

Why is there grass growing on the beach?

jessiedee

CROTCHERTONE!!!!!!!!!????????

albulldog

And over here kids, we have a great view of the grand canyon...

Mas*

i hate her but she has cute shoes

Your'e Fired!

.....I'm embarrassed just looking at this picture.....Was she "airing out" her body parts or what? No CLASS at all.....I really am more shocked seeing this picture than if I saw her totally naked. No class baby......You will never be anything but FLUFF!!!!!

Tangie

#82-the word is tact, and 81 terinda-I won't watch the vids anymore either. I bought a computer so I wouldn't have to watch ads. They could at least change the f***in thing.

SUPER-ficial

Mannnn, is it me or is she just tacky? I keep waiting to see a glimpse of that "priviledged" childhood and time and time again. She demonstrates that she's clearly a RICH HOOD RAT or SOCIALITE CHICKEN head and she's getting ugly as she ages . . she was a lot better looking a couple of years ago . . .

simon birch

Ladies and gentleman..the buffet will close for a few hours to trace the orgin of a foul smell....something like fish. She really can't help it folks...after all muscle has memory and conforms to the shape it is in the most...it is an automatic response for her legs to fall open when on her back...usually the mouth will open. ONe thing for sure..should it ever have a littler...they will have no trouble falling out that gap....She just has no respect for her self AT all...One day dear paris....