Paris in Close Shave in Hawaii

7/3/2007 12:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The elegance that is Paris Hilton took a sunbath yesterday in Hawaii, trying to get that all-over Crotchertone tan.

Spreading out a towel (and her legs) to enjoy the full effects of the Hawaiian sun (and breeze), the distinguished heiress/ex-con checked her e-mail while getting her infamous figure baked.

After her travails in jail, it's nice to see her back in the pink.

SUPER-ficial

Damn look at the size of those feet . . . now she's a SOCIALITE CHICKEN HEAD w/ extremely large feet . . . what size shoe does she wear?

Your'e Fired!

#80, Colleen.......It's time she learns......But then-again, she knows what she does!!!!!
She's stupid, but she isn't stupid.....Sly like a fox

Anonymous

REALLY Pretty! I hope she had a nice vacation. We Love You Paris!!!!!

SLUT FOR EVER

I thought if you have money you also have class? NOT PARIS AND BRITNEY there are so trashy!! GET SOME FREAKEN CLASS, DUMB BITCHES!!

greeneyedlass

Yeah, she's really changed hasn't she?!! NOT!!!!!

SuperStarSteve

I think she's just waiting for another jetlner to taxi in.

divvy

Hmm...didn't take long for Paris is assume the (post-prison) position.

Special K

You "player haters" take a hike. You dont know when to quit. The girl probably didn't even know this picture was being taken. Ain't nothin wrong with getting some sun. What ever this young lady does is not suitable. She dont have to answer to none of you guys.
Leave well enough alone. She has her own problems to deal with. Learn how to SPEAK EASY about someone.

astrid

vraiment n'importe quoi cette paris hilton!!!!!!!!! elle n'a vraiment pas changé

Tiffany T.

Leave Paris alone, she is resting, mabe she didn't know a telescope lens was shooting her private area............................................hey Paris, I got our letter, I could use a rest too, how about a vacation for me and my dog in hi, too, i WOULD LIKE TO SAY HELLO AFTER CHATTING WITH YOU BY MAIL, I HAVE YOUR LETTER AND SIGNED PIX AND HAVE HUNG IT UP, IT IS NOT FOR SALE......ILIKE YOUR GREY MARKER AND KISSES.......SHEILA

Spindizzy

Yeah, she's answering to a higher calling, all right. The Church of C*%#. Her feet reflect the size of her "garage". You could probably drive a Hummer limousine into it and still have room to open the doors! What a classless whore!

callieH

# 13 i agree sure looks like a fake pic to me..

Halloweenie

Sheila, you need to go play in traffic.

Sinbad900

Let me just say....

"Woohoo her she comes...Look out boys she'll chew you up. Woohooo her she comes... She's a man eater!!"

chris

SHE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN... SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS OFF ALL ALONE...TMZ YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THIS ONE...