Preggers in Jail

The Nicole Baby Story?

7/3/2007 4:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Inseminated and emaciated starlet Nicole Richie's legal woes may get even worse. If the micro-sized Richie is sentenced to do time in the clink, there'll be no VIP treatment for the puny reality star.

0703_nicole_jail_tmz_03
The birdlike Richie is expecting the stork in just six months. Pregnant inmates are housed in the general population and given a high calorie diet -- oh the horror -- and prenatal vitamins. Eat up, hon! If Nic goes into labor while doing time, she'll be forced to pop the kid at a hospital contracted by her Los Angeles correctional facility -- no VIP suite at Cedars Sinai!

The usual hospital stay for jailbird mommies is three days, with the required Sheriff's deputy standing guard. Then it's back to the pen -- without the newbie! The precious celebuspawn of Nicole and Joel would be given to either the father, or the grandparents! All night long!

Upon release from the hospital -- it's back to Chez Jail!

peaceonearth

Paris

When Nicole goes to jail...she'll have a new baby daddy.

KATIE

I LOV HER!!!!! I WISH HER THE BEST!!!!

jackdaniels

Being pregnant has noting to do with her breaking the law, lots of women go to jail pregnant, #65 by JULES49 I agree with your comment, I saw what you are talking about also The skank Nicole was teaching the little girl to flip people off, i dont see how the producers got away with airing all that crap, it is child abuse and to do teach someone elses kids all that crap is just wrong, if it was my child and Nicole and the producers would have a law suit and childerns services at there door step, yes those were crimes commited against childern I dont see why anyone hasnt looked into this more seriously and do something about it.

Kitty

I am a petite woman myself.I have 2 healthy children,ages 22 and 20.When I got pregnant with my first child I was about Nicole's size.A little heavier at 90 pounds.I'm 5'0" tall.
I didn't even know I was pregnant for 2 months.I had no morning sickness,and I've had irregular periods all of my life.So I'm pretty sure that even at her size,she can probably carry a baby to term.I did have c-sections but I know women my size that had their children naturally.One being a relative.
From what I've seen,Nicole has always had a relationship.She was with DJ AM for a long time.I never saw anything that would lead me to believe that she's a whore.
She is an addict and that is a concern,but I think she will do her best to get healthy for the sake of her baby.
All petite women aren't anorexic or bulimic.Some of us are small due to genetics as in my case.
None of us personally know Ms.Richie.Who are we to judge?Just because those supermarket rags say it doesn't mean it's true,it's always"a source."The source may be someone that passed her at a red light or waited on her in a restaurant.We have no way of knowing.I learned a long time ago not to believe every thing I read.So I will give her the benefit of the doubt and wish her luck.

Kitty

66. That is going to be one ugly ass kid! Too bad it will probably be a crack baby, if she even makes it through the whole pregnancy! She could name it after her and Paris, Waste Of Space Jr.! This is just one more reason why there should be a birth control for men, she was to high to remeber to take hers!

Posted at 10:46PM on Jul 3rd 2007 by peaceonearth
******************************************************************************************
There is birth control for men.They are called condoms.She didn't get pregnant by herself.If she's such a whore,wouldn't he be afraid to have sex with her without using a condom?They had both just gotten out of long term relationships.He was with a good girl..Hillary Duff.Nicole was with a good guy..DJ AM.
She was taking pain killers.Do you know for sure that they weren't prescribed to her?She readily admitted using them to the Police.
Who knows,maybe that was her cry for help and no one listened.Instead,everyone just sat back and judged her.
The Simple Life is a Television show.They pay her to act like that.That is what made the show successful.There were cameras all over.Do you think that they would have let her leave the baby in the cart for real??Hell no they wouldn't have.The producers tell them what to do and they do it.The little girl with the make up..like any mother in their right mind would leave their child in the care of Nicole or Paris.If you really think that is a reality show,you've been Punk'd.

Abby

#66, who are you to say that this is going to be one ugly ass kid? Nicole is BEAUTIFUL. What do you look like? You must be ugly because ugly people are the first to criticize everyone else. I'm sure her baby will be just as beautiful as she is, not to mention the fact that all babies are beautiful. I'd love to see a pic of you to see what you look like. Let everyone know how to view one. Idiot!!!

Cher

Its really sad that Nicole is pregnant and obviously still using HEROIN, VICODIN, COCAINE, MARIJUANA and only "GOD" knows what else. Pregnant moms GAIN weight. She seems to be getting smaller. I don't know if she realizes it or not but if she continues to use, that's considered child ABUSE in utero and she can be charged. Also if the BABY tests positive for any controlled substances it's back to the pokey for her. She is not fit to be a mother with her many addiction and psychological issues. Hopefully the state will step in and SAVE this unfortunate child from further abuse by her irresponsible behavior.

Abby

#73, how do you know what she is currently using? Maybe she has stopped using all drugs since she has discovered she was pregnant. This is not true that all pregnant gain weight. I gained 11 lbs, through my whole pregnancy and I was NOT using any drugs, I was just under alot of stress. The weight I gained was pretty much all baby and water weight. I gave birth to a healthy almost 81lb baby. So everyone is different. Then after my baby was born I was back to pre-baby weight in about 1 week. Several months after her birth I became underweight and was eating everything I wanted and NOT doing any drugs. EVERYONE is different. I'd hardly say her child will be unfortunate. Who are you to judge or to say what she is doing or whether or not she is fit to be a mother. Do you have children?

Abby

Correction, last response meant to be to #72!

RameyGirl86

Lets see Joel waits for her to get ot o jail.

Terry

# 72 - Cheryl
" Its really sad that Nicole is pregnant and obviously still using HEROIN, VICODIN, COCAINE, MARIJUANA and only "GOD" knows what else."

The only part of your post I found factual was that God only knows! and even that is up for debate.

apet

GEE! If Anna Nicoles's baby girl survied all those drugs she took then Nic's baby may have a chance. I heard she needs to gang at least 30lbs for her frame to even carry a baby. I really do hope she takes care of herself. All the party girls need to grow up.. Waiting for Lindsey to be carted off the prison... Talk about deserving...little rich girls too much money....

RichPrez6

With the lifestyle Nicole is living [drugs, partying, alcohol, eating disorderz, etc] I will be very surprised if she [or the likes of her] will end up giving birth to the child at all....Im surprised she ever made it this far!! 3 months - no overdoses? WOW!!!

ricardo hilton

I guess this means that Nicole is now eating for one and half people.