The Best Lindsay Can Do

7/3/2007 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who better to stop by rehab resident Lindsay Lohan's birthday party than a guy who allegedly had a cocaine-fueled orgy with two prostitutes in a London hotel room?

Calum Best, Lilo's last fling before heading to Promises, stopped by her 21st birthday fiesta in Malibu last night, where he was spotted smokin' a ciggy and chatting up a blonde sporting a "Love Me Some Lohan" T-shirt.

It seems that Calum still loves him some Lohan too.

Dee

Ehhh, Is he going bald? He's is not cute what so ever. Lindsay can get a hotter guy and someone that will treat her right. Girl, Don't just spread your legs to anyone. Find the right one and make it be worth your wild.

Brit is a f*ck up

He's so damned ugly, you'd have to snort an 8 ball to have sex w/him
YUCK!!

Anonymous

Lindsay Lohan is a product of Hollywood. And by "product" I mean produced on an assembly line. She still has the mentality of a 12 year old, and I doubt that will ever change. It's all YOUR FAULT, Dina. You stupid "mother." How dare you raise your "child" to be a Hollywood whore. You should be ashamed, but I really doubt that "shame" is in the LOHAN vocabulary. So sad.

NO MUSLIMS FOR PRESIDENT

I really can't believe the vile things some bloggers say.

I dare you to step back into reality and away from your screen for just a minute and remember

you don't know these people~ you don't know a thing about them, just like they don't know about you~

I promise you if (ONE) pap followed you around for ONE day ~ we could make your life look like anything we wanted.

Calm down ~ Read it, and take it for what it is, CELEB GOSSIP~

get real.

Rump

I hope this girl wises up and stays clean. Why can't she be a little smarter, maybe, like Shia LeBeouf? He is the same age and wise beyond his years.

stop the madness

Lohan is just wolly wood trash.Her last movie is in the toilet.

Gran

Calum is a good looking guy but what has he done? He's famous in England because of his late father George Best. His father died last year due to complications of alcoholism. The apple didn't fall far from the tree. Hopefully Calum will sort himself out. He loves the spotlight and has been on a few reality tv shows in England. Seems he hit the jack pot by dating Lohan who is world famous and therefore has enabled him to get even more attention.

Let's hope he sobers up and doesn't follow in his father's footsteps. Too bad Calum never played football. As I said, I haven't a clue what his talent is, other than being a playboy.

Lindsay take care dearie, he's been around the block with a lot of women. Get tested and be safe!!!

The obvious

Oh my god, I thought that was a picture of Wee-Man from Jackass! Seriously...

DONT GIVE ADVISE IF YOU ARE AS DUMB AS ROCKS

SOME FYI FOR POSTER #2 ("DEE")

THE CORRECT SAYING IS .....".worth your WHILE"... NOT WILD..

Kwame f

High-profile surnames in America like "Kennedy," "Johnson," "Jones," "Smith," "Anderson," "Washington," "Brown," etc. The surname "Lohan" would probably ranked #9 of its popularity if two of his future brothers Mike Jr. and Dakota would bear many male children...