The Return of Paris Hilton

7/3/2007 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's baaaaaaaaaaack!

Paris landed at LAX just a short time ago, abruptly ending her Hawaiian post-pokey getaway. A socialite must have some post-holiday holiday plans!

Seen here sauntering through the airport this morning, she looked relaxed and happy, clinging a mind-expanding Vanity Fair and a notebook, the heiress was traveling alone ... except for her omnipresent paparazzi pals.

Tangie

Next time, leave the country, and don't come back. We ran out of penicilin.

Kelly Navarro

Okay, from personal experience with my son, I know that someone on probation must notify their probation officer if they are going to leave the state for ANY reason, vacation, funerals, etc...or it is considered a probation violation for leaving without permission...did she notify probation officer of this vacation? Also, anyone on probation is not allowed to be around anyone else on probation...hello, isn't Nicole Richie on probation also? I know that my son had to spend 40 days in OC jail for being with someone he didn't even know was on probation...

getting tired of crap

Hey its sunburnt crotch, back to drive her 2.5 ton WMD down the streets again.

Parents Need to Know

Is anyone else's posts getting deleted on TMZ today? I haven't posted any of the usual trash talk about Paris (that I've been known to do at times) - but I haven't had one post show up today on my email to confirm???????

maxii

see she has changed yeah right

Parents Need to Know

just the facts - same thing has been happening to my posts with any negative mention of TMZ, Harvey,and the Hilton's?

What Gives?

Reality

America deserves Paris. Dumb bitches

dana

#5, she is not on full probation. She does not have a probation officer. She just has to not break any laws during her probation and she can come and go as she pleases. She said that on Larry King. Do you REALLY think she would break the law with a million photographers following her again? I don't think so.

#8-she was in jail for 3 weeks and went on vacation by herself Almost anyone would do that. Give this girl a break, the photographers are following her every move that can't be easy for anyone. Give her a chance to show she is trying to better herself. And the thing is she owes us NOTHING, if she wants to go out at night and do whatever, she is entitled to do it, she paid her dues!

SUPER-ficial

TMZ is sensoring it's bloggers . . . what is this country coming too . . whaaaaaaaaaaaa

Zenophobe Alien

Instead of "Paris blows back in" for the title, why not just, "Paris Blows"?

Della

SICK of Paris. Knock it iff.

Cynic

To just the facts & my 2 cents worth: Yeah, the same thing's been happening to me, too, even when the comments themselves haven't been negative or snarky. I smell a rat at TMZ....and it appears to be decomposing. WTF is up with you guys, TMZ?

Cynic

Maybe Big Brother is watching and TMZ is intimidated....this has been happening more and more often, especially over the last two weeks or so. Come on, TMZ, you guys used to have balls. What happened?

Tangie

Hey all, I too have been having trouble with my posts, not showing up, or being censored.

Dee

Hey, wait a minute, isn't that a Bible she's holding? LOL

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments