The Return of Paris Hilton

7/3/2007 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's baaaaaaaaaaack!

Paris landed at LAX just a short time ago, abruptly ending her Hawaiian post-pokey getaway. A socialite must have some post-holiday holiday plans!

Seen here sauntering through the airport this morning, she looked relaxed and happy, clinging a mind-expanding Vanity Fair and a notebook, the heiress was traveling alone ... except for her omnipresent paparazzi pals.

I call bullshit

15. Maybe Big Brother is watching and TMZ is intimidated....this has been happening more and more often, especially over the last two weeks or so. Come on, TMZ, you guys used to have balls. What happened?

Posted at 1:59PM on Jul 3rd 2007 by Flygirl

...THE HILTONS BOUGHT THEM OFF OF EBAY.......

Parents Need to Know

My 2 cents worth. Read the terms of service right below Add Your Comments

Posted at 2:55PM on Jul 3rd 2007 by Faux News
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Faux News,

Thank you for pointing this out to me. Guess I never scrolled down that far on this site.

I just don't get it though - I hadn't posted anything nasty or with foul language earlier today, like posts I had read, but my posts sure didn't come through.

Means I better watch my P's & Q's from now on.

Big Brother might be lurking in the lower right hand corner of my "puter.

lucky

CANT WAIT FOR LINDSAY LOHAN TO GO TO JAIL I WANT TO SEE HOW WELL SHE HANDLES IT.

Parents Need to Know

Vanity Fair has a lot of pictures to look at, so Paris can relate!

It's a very classy magazine, so I don't think she'll be gracing their cover, anytime in the near future.

DD

What a pathetic waste of human life. I love the way she "displays" her reading material for the press, so we think she can read. What good works does Paris-ite aka Mother Theresa have in store for the downtrodden of the world? Zip, by my guess. (What's with that droopy sac of an ass she has, too? Uuuuuuugly.)

Zenophobe Alien

#16 Paris blows Harvey so he'll delete the negative stuff about her. My stuff gets axed too all the time

Parents Need to Know

Do ya think the TMZ police have been reading all our posts and complaints on them not showing up here?

Seems like a few of mine are on the board now.

DD

Lysette

Who else carries their magazines, books and homemade posters to Daddy facing outward? So obvious and lame.

She wants a spread in Vanity Fair now? I will CANCEL my subscription.

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

ITS FUNNY THEY DIDN'T SAY WHERE SHE STAYED......DUHHH

GW ........GRAND WAILEA ...........THERE'S WHERE ....LOL

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCES WHERE I SAY SHE WAS , WHY

BECAUSE THE MEDIA WAS WATCHING HER 24 / 7 , THAT'S WORSE .

lucky

She looks so healthy and happy good for her...

Michael

#44 Right on target. Good for you.

oh la la Paris is hot

I am glad our reigning Queen/Princess of the USA has arrived back stateside. Her subjects have missed her. She looks amazing is the current blond inconic bombshell of our generation!

PARIS YOU LOOK AMAZING!! SOOOO HOT

trecia

I see that the bible is gone and now Vanity Fair is the reading matter being promoted...looks like the real "Shallow Hil'" is back on display.

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

welcome home paris wat up?sum times tmz email confirmations show up much later or u have 2 rewrite your comments!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments