The Return of Paris Hilton

7/3/2007 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's baaaaaaaaaaack!

Paris landed at LAX just a short time ago, abruptly ending her Hawaiian post-pokey getaway. A socialite must have some post-holiday holiday plans!

Seen here sauntering through the airport this morning, she looked relaxed and happy, clinging a mind-expanding Vanity Fair and a notebook, the heiress was traveling alone ... except for her omnipresent paparazzi pals.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Justice

Hey did anyone bother to tell Paris when you get out of jail most inmates don't fly off to Hawaii.So when are you planning to build your halfway house?I hope you are smart enough to know it should be NEAR the jail not in Hawaii.Figure all that talk about change was nothing but more Paris trash talk.Funny how fast the rich and spoiled forget lessons learned

oh la la Paris is hot

You walk out of an airplane looking like a cover girl!

YOU DA HOT BOMB! SO SEXY:)

susan

Welcome home Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the world is once again

a more beautiful place

with you back in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOEING 787

Welcome home Paris. no hatin here.

I guess for the money she has she flyes commercial?

Parents Need to Know

65. Welcome home Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the world is once again

a more beautiful place

with you back in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 1:58AM on Jul 4th 2007 by susan
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry posters - I thought I was welcoming our troops home from Iraq & Afghanistan

Parents Need to Know

66. Welcome home Paris. no hatin here.

I guess for the money she has she flyes commercial?

Posted at 2:04AM on Jul 4th 2007 by BOEING 787-8
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Captain America,

Learn how to spell "flyes" (like in airplane) - read your manual, file a flight plan, before you move this Big Bird onto this posting site.

nurse1211

Um #2 going to Hawaii is NOT leaving the states.........not since 1959.

lexxus90

speaking of paris....i was at the smoking gun website and there was a link "what was paris smoking?" there must have been 10 video's of paris doing drugs and looking for qualudes and mushrooms while in amsterdam. my whole point is this...didn't she broadcast on larry king that she didn't ever do drugs? ok c'mon...obviously she lied about that. makes me wonder what else she lied about. she's such a liar and a phony. i cannot stand paris hilton.

haris pilton

"welcome back",BIMBO!!!!Now you an go back to what you did all your life....nothing!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean nothing good that you could be proud off.Worthless whore.

Big Bear

2 cents worth: Happy 4th!!!! I see susan is out of jail. She was trying to get the same cell in the jail that her beloved paris occupied. Kinda strange but the folks that like paris herpes are not exactly normal people. susan should give it up as they burned the entire cell after paris left because of the diseases she carries. Sorry susan!!!!!

Parents Need to Know

I will miss all of you and the funny, sometimes brash (myself included) posts on the TMZ site for "Anything Paris", but I'm ready to hang it up now.

I have decided her AIR-ASS is last weeks news and doesn't deserve anymore attention or the time it takes to pound a comment on the keyboard about her.

Think I will just wait until she goes to jail again (and it will happen sooner than later) andthen I'll read "All About It" on TMZ. Maybe by then, Harvey won't be one of the Hilton's Hired Help and will be over doing his PR work for that dysfunctional family.

Actually, I had installed "smell a screen" on my 'puter and the stench coming from that last "crotch shot" of her AIR-ASS has been making me ill.

Bye all - it's been fun - the Media might keep her AIR-ASS in the limelight, but I'm putting the lime in my drink and turning out my light on this lying, ignorant, delusional, self absorbed woman.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5