The Return

Of the NickNess Sex Monstah

7/3/2007 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a pic of Nick and Ness -- with clothes on!

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo returned to L.A. from Mexico last night, looking like they had a case of Montezuma's revenge ... or a sex pic scandal on their hands!

Unfortunately, Nick is wearing a pair of hideous calf-length cutoffs, proving that this look is not good on anyone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Buck Ramone

I dunno. I don't think NIck's pants look that bad.

Dawn Day

Don't ya just want to scream...HOW WAS YA'LL'S VACATION?!

We saw...I mean...heard you two had a GREAT time!!!!

SlappDaddy

Say what you will, but Ness is a Hot Piece of Arse!

Ricky Rockhardo

Nick sucks

ORPHANS IN UNITED STATES NEEDS JUST AS MUCH HELP , STARTS AT "HOME ( USA )

I HOPE THEY HAD FUN................

I LIKE TO SEE THE PICTURES THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT

TO SEE IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT ........ EVIDENTS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THERE NEEDS TO BE PROOF.

UNTIL THEN , I DON'T BELIEVE IT .............PROOF , PROOF , PICTURES , PICTURES .

Dee

Where are these pictures @? I can't find them anywhere? This is the only time I feel bad for Jessica. She gots to see her ex- husband getting it on with a vj. hahaha.

Dawn Day

I guess Nick finally learned the meaning of Why Buy the Cow When You Can Get the Milk for FREE! Jessica made him wait until they got married but obviously Vanessa doesn't like that waiting part.

You Go Nick...he's got the tap on that 'cow'!

Nance

who cares what these two losers do...? I mean really do ya care?

Davidg

Can only help their careers.
If Nick has a big one, he's going to be golden after this.

ECJ

Hey...what's wrong with having a good time? They are together...it's not like we didn't know that. This whole his is stupid. They're both gorgeous!

ECJ

And I'm sure she's much better at it than the dumb blonde he married.

MnoNudist

I'm no nudist but what's wrong with them being naked together? They're at least dating, if not seriously in love. They might just have happened to be comfortable to be naked together outside their own home. Seriously, this is no biggie... Only that that photog could get some $ for taking naked pics of anyone famous, I guess?!

I saw the censored pics. And, they don't seem to be doing anything sexual other than sunbathing naked and/or just being naked.

kc

The girl is so smoking hot...no wonder she has him by the balls.

Tangie

I see nothing wrong with his shorts. Who in the hell writes these stories? They are absurd!

Dee

What's so scandalous about having sex with one's partner? In this country that's what couples do.

INVASION OF PRIVACY! That's what this is all about. These two did not make a sex tape nor ask a paparazzi to take their photo while having sex. It's unfortunate that a PEEPING TOM took the chance to take a picture and cash in.

If their tryst is as hard core as written and they enjoy it, good for them! Ride on!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments