The Return

Of the NickNess Sex Monstah

7/3/2007 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's a pic of Nick and Ness -- with clothes on!

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo returned to L.A. from Mexico last night, looking like they had a case of Montezuma's revenge ... or a sex pic scandal on their hands!

Unfortunately, Nick is wearing a pair of hideous calf-length cutoffs, proving that this look is not good on anyone.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Look at that little hottie, Vanessa Minillo. If Nick ever dumps her, I'd be smokin' that thing morning, noon & night...

go away

I think that Nick is more upset then Vanessa. She probably loves this stuff. she wants her name in the paper no matter what it is for. If they wanted privacy they should have stayed inside, no in public is broad daylight

Say No - To the Immigration Bill

I love this story, because I can only think about Jessica Simpson and what she lost. She wanted the Divorce, beacause he didn't want to spend every holiday with her family. Her father had control over this whole situation with them. So now Jessica you see your dad should mind his own damn business when you are married to someone. Please don't ever make that mistake again. Now look at Nick and Vanessa we see this as an upgrade to you Jessica. They look soooo happy together and you have egg on your face. I've been paying attention to who you have been dating lately. Not many good looking men out there Huh! You are sure finding some real losers. All along I watch you Jessica and LMAO. Keep listening to Dadday OK

I beleive you, your dad and your sister are the one's on here calling her unattractive and ugly she's much prettier than you, your sister and yo mama.

Say No - To the Immigration Bill

Nick and Vanessa are the most boring, talentless couple. Why are they even famous? They can only live off Jessica's fame (and money) for so long. Nick really downgraded with this chipmunk cheek, monkey face whore.

Hey, Jessica only you would say something like this. This is what I believe, Why are you less famous than your little sister. You downgraded with the chipmunk, mokey face men you have been dating lately...LMAO...Get over it he has moved on and he actually tried to re-connect and you said no...get over it Jessica.

Where

Where can I see these pics? Looked everywhere - no place to be found?

Spanky

You know she blew him on the flight home. Probably gargled with it and then swallowed like a good little dirty ho.

kelly

I think Vanessa is ruining Nick, I think she is God off ugly. All she is , is a Quick and EASY piece. fHope he wakes up soon.. HE NEEDS TO GET BACK WITH JESSICA ASAP.

James Dean

Thank god I have a pair of calf length cut-offs, cause I wouldn't want to be in-line with any fashion trends rep'd here.

I had sex on my balcony last week, where's my nude sex pics? I want paparazzi to get a good ball shot.

Reine

They look good together & there's nothing wrong with his parents. Vanessa is much better looking than Jessica. Jessica is having a good time with other guys so please don't call Vanessa names.

Reine

I meant his pants.

NICKI

NICK REALLY DOWNGRADED BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE LIVING OFF JESSICA'S MONEY AND ARE SUCH LOSERS! VANESSA IS A GOLDDIGGER & ALL SHE WANTS IS FAME.. WHAT A SLUT.......................

NICKI

Vanessa is nothing but an evil tramp. She took Nick from Jess & pretended 2 be her friend. They'll have some photos to show to their children.

L.B.

YEAH, RIGHT!!! JESSICA MADE HIM WAIT UNTIL THEY GOT MARRIED.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COMES OUT OF THAT BITCH BIG MOUTH.....NICK WAS LOYAL TO HER BUT JESSICA HAD TO BRING DADDY DEAREST IN THE MARRIAGE....JOE SIMPSON MADE ME SICK....MINISTER MY ASS....MONEY HUNGRY BASTARD.....HE WANTS TO BE SEEN AND HEARD ALL THE TIME....HE WANTS TO BE FAMOUS.....JESSICA WAS FAMOUS BECAUSE OF HER BIG BOOBS.... THE GIRL CAN'T EVEN SING....ASHLEY IS ANOTHER LIP SYNCHING BITCH....CAN'T EVEN SING....JESSICA TRIED TO CHANGE HER LOOKS BUT IT LOOKS HER REALLY UGLY....GO BACK TO YOUR BLONDE STYLE....

NICKI

Chipmunk would be notta without Nick. She's an ugly bitch.

annab

SHE IS SO IRRITATING. HER VOICE MAKES ME WANT TO SLIT MY WRISTS.