Al Gore's Son

Busted!

7/4/2007 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0705_goreiii_booking_photo_02-1Al Gore III, the 24-year-old son of Al Gore was arrested on suspicion of drug possession today. The former second-in-command's son was pulled over after allegedly driving his Prius 100 miles an hour down an Orange County freeway. (At least he was driving a Prius!) When deputies searched the car they found pot, along with Valium, Xanax, Vicodin and Adderall. He is currently being held at the Santa Ana Inmate Reception Center on $20,000 bail.

This isn't Gore III's first arrest. He was charged with marijuana possession in 2003 and was ticketed for reckless driving in 2000 and 2002.

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

I don't drink...I don't do "drugs" and since I have been put on prescription Meds....I don't drive either. If you get caught speeding, or in an accident and on " SCRIPTS", They see it as a DUI....for you ARE under the " influence".....!!!!

Contemplate

Paging Paris Hilton
How about Nicole Richie
Or Li-Lo
Another rich kid in the fast lane.
What if he killed your family?
Would you change your mind?

stan

republicans are happy at someone's pain well that is typical

Robin

#42. I agree with u. I have kids. Thank goodness my kids have not done half the things I have. But on another note (pot is not like drinking) Never heard of anyone weeding and driving(and killing anyone) , this will not hurt Al's career. Kids are a reflection of us but after a certain age they have to take responsibility for themselves after a certain age. Maybe he wasn't high and just wanted to test the power/speed of his politically correct vehicle. It does go 100 miles per hour. Go green all.

Pam The REAL Pam

Sounds like he was in a hurry to spend the 4th with Paris and he was bringing her all of her favorite things. He forgot the Valtrex and condoms.

Paris Hilton-Gore. Has a nice ring to it.

Contemplate

This is not about being in politics, it is about life and death of innocent people.
Don't take that away from any victims.

Stan

TMZ needs to put up a poll or two on this situation...

Debra

This is only news because his dad is Al Gore. And last time I looked they were both human. My kids are 32, 28, and 23. I raised them to be honest, fair, obey the laws, be kind to others, pay your taxes and drive the speed limit and DON'T DO DRUGS. But guess what ? they are kids and have screwed up at times. Since I was never VP of the free world it didn't make it onto TMZ! Thank God! But you know what? I reamed their butts, hugged them and told them I loved them but KNOCK IT OFF! Then we got on down the road. Too bad that every inch of celebs and politicians private lives are plastered all over..but shame on me I read it too and that creates a demand. It still sucks.

SheSharpShoots

Wow! Just a few miles away. I should send him a pizza for those munchies.... LMAO

BY THE WAY:

I'm sure that he didn't get sent to jail for pot. Probably the 100 mph... I hope that they seized his car...

What a bummer!!!! BUT how funny is that?

Contemplate

I have a friend that was in a car accident. The driver who hit her was smoking pot. Her husband was killed. The child she was carrying in her womb died, she was eight months pregnant. She was in ICU for months and her pelvis; legs, sternum and many more body parts were broken. It took her a year to learn to walk with a cane. She can never have anymore children due to the damage of the accident. So do not tell me that pot does not kill.

BOEING 787

Kids of Politicians always seem to get into trouble with the law, yes even kids of Republican politicians.

Shilrey

OCSD love to take in a person like this. Good for them.

Christian Lowe

Al Gore is a "born beta" male, fit to follow but not to lead — so lacking in commanding qualities that his 2000 campaign paid a "secret guru" $15,000 a month to teach him how to achieve "alpha male" status and thus be a real man. No wonder why junior is getting stoned all the time.. His father is a putz!

Stan

I wonder if they did a blood test to find out how many different drugs he had in his system....
One of the last times Gore III was caught with drugs in his car the lawyers claimed "illegal search" to help get him off.
Apparently he has been a "first time offender" several times...is that like being a virgin twelve times?

COCO