Perez Hilton Hurls Words at Gummi Bear

7/4/2007 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seeing trainwreck Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis on TMZ makes Perez Hilton want to puke. Him and everyone else!

The self-professed Queen of All Media has had it with the bloated millionheir Bozo and told TMZ, "If I see Jason Davis on TMZ one more time I'm going to throw up and eat my own vomit." Isn't that Gummi's trick? Regardless, chances are Perez will have to eat his, er, words soon enough -- since another classic Gummi Bear lowlight is surely imminent.

A few nights later, a more sedate Perez was seen exiting trendy WeHo eatery Il Sole, and had kinder things to say about another much despised heir -- Paris Hilton. Perez told TMZ that the post-pokey princess was simply doing "well." For once, the celebrity blogger seemed at a loss for words.

REY-noldo

I wish he'd choke on his own vomit.

Maddy

Please, TMZ. Gummi Bear I can take, but not Perez. He is a despicable human being and takes great pleasure in trashing good people. He cares only about himself and how many celebs he can get his picture taken with. Disgusting.

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

I agree TMZ is one of the best blogs :)

TMZ allows free speech * and they are not disgusting & obnoxious like Perez , that guy is RUDE !

elpepe

that fat fa**ot ban me too for criticising him.........isn't that what he does?

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

# 18 :)

Did you get banned for picking on parASS or for not being a brAngeloonie ?!

or ... did you pick on the fat azz ( perez ) himself ?!

He doesn't calls himself a queen for nothing LOL !

There are too many biased blogs out there , if you can't take the heat ..... I mean everyone is entitled to their own opinion *

Charlotte

I was banned from Perez's site also and have no idea why. I didn't swear, spam or say anything that would warrant being banned.

I stopped going to his site, but for those that were banned. Just change your IP and you can post again.

Mary Smith

Could anybody tell me who is Perez Hilton ?

truth be told

TMZ had ALL the information on Paris. Perez had nothing and was copying from you!
She probably has not even spoken to him. He knows nothing..He only leeches onto her like everyone else does. PEREZ had ZERO information on this whole Paris thing. She gave to harvery at TMZ instead

Alex

That PerezHilton site is really funny. I like how he writes "Whore" and "Gay" on everyone!

elpepe

#21

naaa! i won't spend time for that fat fa**ot............

Boy Howdy Cannot Be Silenced!!

Hey #1 Proud American...you are apparently too proud to stick to the story! If you don't have something to say about Perez, then please don't force us to see your posts! I hope you are proud that thousands of people have died for nothing in Iraq.

Perez...you are a genius! Please ignore all of the low lifes who want to take you donw! After all, where else could we catch uncensored photos of our fave celebrities! Even tmz blacks out the parts they don't want us to see! Keep on keeping on, my borther!!

Shalom to all of you - even the warmongers like #1.

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

Honestly , I never did anything to Perezeither ( being banned from his blog ) ?? I disgareed with him about parASS & brAngelina .

I do not have a problem if a blog owner wants to ban me BUT ! I thinks it is weak in a whiney kind of a way .

Don't have a blog if you can't take the heat -

londonrules

OMG prezzle i love him.
he kinda looks hot when he's all scruffy.

londonrules

26 he didn't ban anyone. perez had some technical crap going on with his blog and has now removed the comments section but it will be back soon.
don't worry none of us can post at the momment.

nicaw

TMZ, be careful. Perez could be visiting your site to Steal stories and pictures. Oh it would be such a shame if Perez was caught up in yet another lawsuit.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments