Perez Hilton Hurls Words at Gummi Bear

7/4/2007 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Seeing trainwreck Jason "Gummi Bear" Davis on TMZ makes Perez Hilton want to puke. Him and everyone else!

The self-professed Queen of All Media has had it with the bloated millionheir Bozo and told TMZ, "If I see Jason Davis on TMZ one more time I'm going to throw up and eat my own vomit." Isn't that Gummi's trick? Regardless, chances are Perez will have to eat his, er, words soon enough -- since another classic Gummi Bear lowlight is surely imminent.

A few nights later, a more sedate Perez was seen exiting trendy WeHo eatery Il Sole, and had kinder things to say about another much despised heir -- Paris Hilton. Perez told TMZ that the post-pokey princess was simply doing "well." For once, the celebrity blogger seemed at a loss for words.

Charlotte

Helen

Take your head out of your azz and pay attention this time. They are talking about BEFORE the permalink/comments being disabled. Yes everyone knows no one can leave comments right now, pre that Perez was banning people.

Got it? good

COCO

Since PerezHilton site do not aloud readers to express themself, I do not visit them anymore. The elast Perez could do it's to writte an explanation to hsi fans. But I guess we are not worthy of that courtesy.-

Charlotte

I used to hate Perez. He is so arrogant and I disagree with most of what he says. However more and more I like his site because he updates more then TMZ and X17 put together.

He is updating his site when everyone else in California is still sleeping. That is great for people like me on east coast time. He also updates his site into the night long after TMZ and X17 have called it a day.

He can be annoying but he is dedicated to blogging. As a blogaholic I luv him for it.

Zulu

lol i love how they drew on him

Boy Howdy Cannot Be Silenced!!

My-oh-my, the homophobics are out en masse on the birthday of our nation! Tsk, tsk.

Now, dear ones, climb down off that perch you've put yourselves on and admit it - you love the gossip you get on Perez Hilton's site OR YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE CONTENT! Boy Howdy sees right through you.

Rock on, Perez! And peace and love to all!

stutzey

Lila you don't to belittle the posters on here with your crappy attitude bitch.

stutzey

You are all paranoid and delusional to think that all of you were banned from his site. Self-importance has run amok. Idiots.

BigCupOStfu

Perez Hilton...another leech! Yay!
Why does this girl's opinion about anyone matter? Take a shave, Perez. You have wet dreams about the Gummi Bear, and you know it.

sk8rgurl

"22. That PerezHilton site is really funny. I like how he writes "Whore" and "Gay" on everyone!

Posted at 12:21PM on Jul 4th 2007 by ALex"
___________________________________________________________

Oh yeah, that's really entertaining, refreshing stuff...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4