Playmate Popped for DUI!

7/4/2007 6:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Lyn JacksonFrom the Playboy Mansion to the pokey! Playboy Playmate Jennifer Lyn Jackson was arrested over the weekend on suspicion of drunk driving in Cleveland, reports FOX 8. Cops found a cornucopia of beer bottles, marijuana and rolling papers in her car. Party time! Police say that Jackson stole cigarettes from a gas station, too!

Miss April 1989 just barely passed a sobriety test with a .077 reading (Ohio's legal limit is .08).

She plead not guilty to all charges, and is due in court next week.

ValtrexMan

I saw her in court on TV and Jennifer still looks very good. She still has a flawless beautiful face and is still skinny. She still looks better than half the models like tyra banks and Christy Brinkley. She needs to cut down on the BOOZE, POT, and get rid of all her LOSER MEN. I fell in love with her in 1989 when I first saw her in Playboy when I was in high school and I feel really bad for her now. She just had a sweet face that looked so innocent! I wish her well and I hope she gets better because she does deserve better!!!! Steven from Cleveland, Ohio.

momo_rbd

Oh Lord!! Lately after Paris got a dui n stuff evry1 else has been gettin 1!! Wow she's a trendsetter in Everyything!!!!!!

Matthew Simpson

This is TMZ worthy because???

^@^

Miss April 1989 ....Um TMZ cant you show what she looks like in 2007 after all the partying?? Or does she look like the typical Hollywood trainwreck??

Nance

I don't care

Terminator X

She NOW looks like 7 miles of bad road. Try cleveland.com for a current picture. They had one up yesterday.

jProud American Author

Oh my gosh. Okay kids...this just shows ya. Driving drunk doesn't work! Stay away from drugs and DON'T STEAL!
http://enlightenedangel. bravehost.com

dw

1989 !! good grief tmz, who's doing the posting for you while you're all on vacation, the girls next door?

charlie

wow, news must be hard to come by.........and who gives a damn

Cynic

The past tense of "to plead" is pleaded, not "plead" or "pled". "Plead" is not an Anglo-Saxonism like bleed, lead, read, flee and so on - it has a different origin, entered the language after the grammar rules were changed, and thus is conjugated as an ordinary regular weak verb: by adding -ed for the past tense and past participle.

Bottom line: "pled" is wrong whichever way you spell it. "Pleaded" is right.

Please educate yourselves.

Boxy Roxy

OK, TMZ, get it straight. The past tense of "plead" is "pleaded." Not "plead" as you have it, or "pled," which I often hear on the TV and radio. PLEADED.

I am pleading. GET IT RIGHT!

Robin

I am from Ohio and don't know who she is. She is under the legal limit, but what the hell. How much partying can one do. weed, papers and stealing cigs from a gas station. whatever.

anonymous

What's wrong with people in LaLa land anyway? It seems all they do is shop ,get DUI's for alcohol and/ or drugs ,have melt downs and everything else in between.

kim suck

WHO CARES--HEY HUGH? DO SOMETHING PERV!!!

nia

Paris was NOT the first one to start getting the dui's. Well yes there have been millions before her, but let's remember back to when Mel Gibson got his. He got his before Paris Hilton got her dui, 2 months prior. Then later came Shemar Moore, Eve, Lindsay Lohan, this playmate & others & blah blah. Now i don't know who started this 'trend' but it sucks, just stay off the roads if you live near anyone famous. ..lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments