Report: 'Sex' Movie

A Go!

7/4/2007 4:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_sex_city_bn-1TV Guide's Michael Ausiello is reporting that the long-awaited "Sex and the City" movie is finally a go!

Speculation has been swirling for a while that the movie was hung up due to its dueling stars, but Ausiello reports that SJP, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis AND Kim Cattrall have all signed on the dotted line to do the film.

Shooting reportedly will start in September.

Thank God -- no more lonely Friday nights watching season six on DVD while drinking a bottle of wine by yourself.

There's always season five.

Ms Kris

I hope this is true. i enjoyed the show

Left Coaster

excellent news, I hope Big signed on.

jewish smewish,,

allriiiiight! yay! please please please SATC creators, MAKE IT WORTH IT!!! make it that we didnt wait FOUR YEARS for NOTHING

Fancy

No big deal... I don't think this movie will make it.

C

Hooray! Finally! Can't wait!

Sad

The movie could have many twists and turns. It's sure to be a big hit! Sex and The City was a wonderfully entertaining series that so many of us could relate to in one way or another. The movie is sure to be fantastic with the original cast. I hope they get more of the original cast to be in the movie, too.

Mary

Sex is like "fine wine", it gets better with age (when one's "Life Force" is not abused with inappropriate partners) and, especially, in healthy, loving, and committed partnerships!

If some of the young people on this board, think 45 years of age is ancient and (inactive) I cannot imagine what your lives will be like should you reach that age. I have known people in their high eighties who continued to have flourishing sex lives!

You go - "Sex in the City" - WOMEN...."strut your sexuality" in the (long overdue movie) and show these 20- and 30-somethings what their lives can be like in the mid-40s!!!

Sarah Jessica Parker plays my favorite character.....

maxii

by the time this movie comes out no one will give a damn they are old news

stan

Well I missed these ladies. They were the girls of summer. I bet the movie will have a premiere at NEW YORK FASHION WEEK

rminva

Why bother? This is a sleeping dog that should be left to lie...

only me

Can't wait, bout time, my Friday nights have been so lonely lol. I miss the gals.

MK

I´m excited. :o)
I´m faithful Michael Patrick King will do a great job: A script that will be worth looking this movie. So the four girls will do their jobs great as well. They always did... through six seasons.

And Sarah J. Parker is awesome. She - thank god - isn´t the mainstream-beauty, but she has that special something... that inner beauty that shines through her eyes.
She is and she looks beautiful.

No one could have played Carrie Bradshaw better than her...

I´ll definitely watch SatC - The Movie.

Catsy2

Now that's worth waiting for! Loved the show, and the characters. The actresses have each done something special with their lives as well. Kudos to those gals.

May

Tangie

None of them have had a job since the show went off........they felt sorry for em.

Terry

Come on people give it a chance. With a little plastic surgery, photo shop editing & xtra thick camera filters we should see no ageing at all!
As long as they stay away from high definition it might just work..
If not there is always Golden Girls reruns playing some where.