Report: 'Sex' Movie

A Go!

7/4/2007 4:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_sex_city_bn-1TV Guide's Michael Ausiello is reporting that the long-awaited "Sex and the City" movie is finally a go!

Speculation has been swirling for a while that the movie was hung up due to its dueling stars, but Ausiello reports that SJP, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis AND Kim Cattrall have all signed on the dotted line to do the film.

Shooting reportedly will start in September.

Thank God -- no more lonely Friday nights watching season six on DVD while drinking a bottle of wine by yourself.

There's always season five.

Nance

All I want to see is Mr. Big and Adian...I've seen Cantrell having sex to many times on the show........BUT, I will not pay to go see the movie.....I'll wait the 2 months and watch it on cable...LMAO

Terry

All we had to so was wait until their bank accounts began to look low for them to stop fussing over money and sign.

meltz11

"Ganny in the City" is more like it. PUKE

Linny

Since most of the country has been indoctrinated to this show on free TV, there are going to be a lot of shocked fans when they get a taste of what the original series had to offer!! The indignate criticism should fly from those who compromised their "values" to be closet fans and watch these reruns when they find out that the title isn't referring to male and female, but the actual act!!! Should be fun!!

Lee

It will be like an "R" rated Golden Girls episode, only with better clothes!

JJ

SARA J PARKER HAS A HORSE FACE...

Emily

Sarah Jessica Parker sucks, I'm boycotting this movie. She promised for a year to come talk to our Women's Studies 399: Sex and the City at Oregon State University with over 400 students in it... then she flaked out at the last minute because she was "too busy." Bah! She is NOT classy!!!

I know about 400 people who WON'T want to see this movie!

Dwayne T

Skanks and The City....uh...I can wait.

Erica

I would've love to see a movie within a year of the show's end. But it's been like 3 years right? That's too long. What the hell are they going to talk about??

Tila is nasty!!!

yes! im so glad its finally gonna happen I LOVE SEX IN THE CITY! i hop carrie either marries Big or Aiden. You people act their would be so old, I believe the series finale was in 03? that wasnt that long ago.

Princess

I LOVED SITC! I would have loved to see this movie soon after the series had ended. But now, it's way to late. I's SO over.

Besides what could they really do besides screw it up. They already left the show on a good note. Carrie got back with Big, which was what mostly everyone wanted. So now what are the going to show? Them breaking up or getting married. Blah blah.

They didn't seem to care about ending the show when so many millions of people LOVED it and didn't want it to go off the air! Now that they hardly can get work (if at all) they now want to do a movie! So damn typical! I'm not paying $10.+ to go and see it I will see it when it goes to cable.

JLR

Oh pleez. They have had their day in the sun, leave it alone already. Our world has changed so much since these fab fours and their sex in the city. I really don't believe we care to see middle aged women jumping from bed to bed as though they were 25, or contemplating children or marriage. Hollywood is freaking sick!

Not ! a BrAngelina LOON !

I got into thisshow too late :( so I am thrilled for a movie !

Hopefully the Sopranos will have a real ending , what a huge disappointment ( shaking head ) .

Arlene

Wow It's about time!!! For those that live in the New York area try taking the Sex & The CIty Tour it is Awesome!!!! Tours all the places were they filmed and you get to go to Scout the Bar Adian & Steve bought together!! First stop is the sex shop where Charlotte bought her vibrator and they have Sex in the city books you can purchase there! Also the tour goes to the MAgnolia Bakery where Miranda stuffed her face with cupcakes!! And the cupcakes are delicious!! It was really alot of fun!!

Can't wait for the Movie to come out!!

Duh

I love how all of these stupid 20-somethings think that 30-something and up is "old" and use "OLD" like an epithet.
If you 20-somethings are lucky and smart enough to live to be what you now call "old," you will realize how stupid you are.