Report: 'Sex' Movie

A Go!

7/4/2007 4:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_sex_city_bn-1TV Guide's Michael Ausiello is reporting that the long-awaited "Sex and the City" movie is finally a go!

Speculation has been swirling for a while that the movie was hung up due to its dueling stars, but Ausiello reports that SJP, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis AND Kim Cattrall have all signed on the dotted line to do the film.

Shooting reportedly will start in September.

Thank God -- no more lonely Friday nights watching season six on DVD while drinking a bottle of wine by yourself.

There's always season five.

Cat Stevns

Plese! Get these old losers out to pasture!

Tila is nasty!!!

cant wait! i hope Carrie marries Big or Aiden, Charlotte finally gets the adopted baby and gets pregnant. Miranda and Steve are still together, and Samantha is still with her man, which by the way was totally hot!!!!

tired of cry baby

IT WILL TANK,I MEAN THERE ALLMOST 50MYEARS OLD!. BESIDES THE GAY GUYS, WHO WANT'S TO PAY MONEY TO LISTEN TO OLD WOMEN TALK ABOUT HEAT FLASHES, THINNING BONES AND MENAPAUSE? I HOPE THEY ALL BREAK THE BANK THOUGH

Dan

Wow the're not that old geeze... and the only one you ever see naked really is Samantha.. and she has a really nice body for her age!! I love, love, love the show and I am so excited for the movie...

Oh and #18 I think it was SJP and Kim Cattrall that were fighting, but I dunno for sure..

annab

i'm going back to bed.

Rick

#21

I cannot wait till you get to be "older" and if you think that these girl's are,
you need to have your head excamined. Give me a women in this age anytime
over the " young" birdbrains with NO substance in today's society.

Nuncio Pinero

PLEASE NO LESBIEN ACTS......I PIXTURE ROSE O'DONOLD BUTT NAKED......WOW, IS THAT A MIND COOLER.

someone

I got HBO, just to watch the series, I am definitly going to see the movie.

Meme

What a bunch of over-grown teeny boppers! You think being in their
40s is OLD?? Life (and sex) begins in your mid 30s, into your 40s and
later. All you 20 somethings saying the trash about the younger
Golden Girls (who are awesome by the way) have not even lived yet.
You're all just inexperienced and think you know it all and you know
NOTHING. When you're married 30 years maybe you'll wake up - if you
ever make it that long. Those girls are beautiful (and to the idiot
saying SJP is a horseface - let's see YOUR pic - I can only imagine
and you also don't have to keep spamming the board with the same
trash just changing your names - you're annoying. If you can't
produce your pic, then shut up about SJP.) and like a fine wine, we
women get better with age. I guess you'll find out when you grow up
and your idea of sex isn't man on top get it over with quick. You
have NOOO clue. As for the movie..not sure if I'll see it or wait
for the DVD.. I haven't seen the show enough yet to decide. And #67 NFP - how to totally demolish a spelling job! I NEVER say anything about anyone's spelling but DAYUM!!!!!!! Use a spell check! And BTW -- those girls are not even LESBIANS so why bring that into it? Trying to decipher your post was a mind cooler for me! Talk about destroying the English language! #88 Ronald -- RIGHT ON Buddy!! You said it ALL!

me

Hey! Don't knock me for loving my SATC!! I'm actually right now watching Season 6 where Charlotte becomes a Jew and where Carrie is dating the writer after her big break-up with Aiden and where Samantha is dating that hot waiter/actor Jason Lewis!!! Stzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! AMEN to SATC!!!!!

XOXOXOX

COCO

I love Sex and the City, but the movie will bump. Why? Because what we love about the series is precisely that is a SERIES. The characters around them, the anticipation of what will happen in the next episode. Latetly is like Hollywood have lost creativity and they are re-making EVERYTHING. For God's sake, tried to think about something new! Anything!

The same with politics...It's like iwe must have Bush and Clinton AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. Jesus, how boring!

tuff guy

KIM is my favorite.....she's HOT, HOT, HOT

Ugh...

Who cares...YAWN...the show was the dumbest ever......

latisha

I only own season ONE and TWO but have watched the entire series. I love SATS. I can't wait for the movie to come out, I'm so excited!!!

Troy

Yeah!!!! Kim Catrell looks better at whatever her age is than some of the young hollywood superstars do in their twenties.

I can't wait for the movie. I hope that they bring the origjnal guys back too..... especially Jason Lewis.

I will be there on opening day!!!!

Welcome back ladies!!!!