Who Wouldn't Throw Panties at This Man?!

7/4/2007 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ageless sex symbol Tom Jones turned up in London at Sunday's Concert For Diana -- looking ever the Welsh hunk. Gorgeous?
Tom Jones
The 67-year-old heartthrob just gets better with every passing year! It's not unusual! Is it?

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

M.Alice

You are in the hearts of th people!!!! We love you!!! God bless you!!!

Community Patroller

Tom Jones looks great ! You can't find 30 year old young men to look this great at 30. He is the quinessential showman and performer. Other singers and dancers - in EVERY genre - probably wish they could look this good. Tom is gorgeous. I love his gorgeous green eyes and his smile. I see beautiful character in his handsome face. I may be a young Black woman, but I'd give Tom a try IF he wasn't married and was looking for a tasty young Black thang to hang out with. Chris Brown, T.I. and Ne-Yo, and O'Marion and the like should grab a pad and pen and take notes while Tom show 'em how it go.

Good job all these years, Tom. I love you ! You're the best ! Keep on-a rocking me, baby !

mharding

Had his first chart hits in the mid sixties. Still having chart hits in his late sixties.

Still performs two hundred and fifty storming gigs a year.

Hardest working man in show business.

The humble peasantry among you may not yet be aware but you will eventually all touch the forelock, bow in deference, kneel and worship at the Temple of Sir Tommy of Jones.

Oh, and he's much better than that Dustin Gingercake character (or whatever his name is).

TONY NY

Tom is hot....................................................................easy on the hair dye.......................still hot hot hot......................................................................................................................................................

Cathy

Tom Jones shall be my all-time favourite for as long as I shall live, and even in the hereafter!!!!!
Who else on earth has such long legs, sexy body, and most of all a deep rich strong voice as he does? So what if he looks his age? After all he is almost 70! How many grey haired artistes do we see around?
I would continue to throw at him what all his adoring fans do when he's on stage! Its not how he looks .......its how he makes us FEEL!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10