Who Wouldn't Throw Panties at This Man?!

7/4/2007 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ageless sex symbol Tom Jones turned up in London at Sunday's Concert For Diana -- looking ever the Welsh hunk. Gorgeous?
Tom Jones
The 67-year-old heartthrob just gets better with every passing year! It's not unusual! Is it?

Nancy

Why comment so much on his appearance? His duet with Joss Stone was great at the concert. He still is a great entertainer with his voice and dancing. Good for him to continue to perform at a high level. Its annoying to hear so much analysis on people trying to improve their aging appearance. It doesn't hurt anyone, nobody is asking YOU to do.

Steve C619

If he's 67 I'm...wait a minute, I AM 50! He does look good.

laughing at you

I GUESS YOU HAD TO BE BORN IN 1908 TO FIND THIS MAN ATTRACTIVE.

Boo Hoo

I was at a Tom Jones concert back in my younger years. The girls were throwing their panties up on stage. Tom bent over and grabbed a pair and put them over his microphone and began to smell them in front of the whole crowd. He than removed them from the microphone and flung them back into the crowd. As he started to sing again he stopped and said "time out folks, hang in there why we make a quick equipment change". He signaled to the band to keep playing while we waited for his microphone to be replaced. After they replaced his microphone, he finished the song and than he commented to the crowd that the pair of panties he had picked up left a little something on his microphone. To the best of my knowledge he never touched another pair panties from the crowd again.

Kim

Not digging the dye job, but otherwise, hubba-hubba. May we all age with such confidence and talent.

bobbybaby

Unfortunately he still looks horrible whether he can sing or not, made millions or not. I'll BET you are a real looker. Can't wait to see your picture.

Get a life

Whippet Good

You can bet that Britney will look a hell of a lot worse at his age... if she even makes it to 67!

SUN

Damn!! This man still looks sexy at his age.

miz

I have no opinion of his looks. He creeps me out because he is sooo smarmy.

jjlb

Sorry, that's not a "gorgeous hunk." If he wasn't a celebrity, and you saw him on the street, would you really be salivating over him?

tiedye

My husband and I watched the concert on Sunday and kept talking about how far apart Tom's Eyes are now....it's like he had a facelift and instead of going up then pulled out....EEK!

DeeAnn

To all those who are putting down his looks and his age. He may not be the best looking, and may be in his 60's, but he can still sing a great love song........ I wonder what these people who are putting down Tom Jones' looks think the same of old Elton John??? He is so "pulled back and up" on his face, his hair is dyed also, he is quite chubby..........Mick and Keith look like their faces are topographical maps..............

I am not saying I would throw my panties at Tom, but I love his songs and voice. He still rocks!

Vicki in Canada

I watched Tom during the Diana concert and holy crap! HE WAS AWESOME.....you go Tom....

Davidg

Yeah girls laugh now (and hope cosmetic surgery is perfected before people say the same things about you, and hope while you are at it that you look that good at 67, most people don't).
That man was HOT in his day, nothing today (Justin Timberlake? Please!) can even come close), and he could really sing.
I'll take a real man even at 67 any day over most of what is out there now.

Reine

He's aging well. Why do people think everybody should get face lifts & whatever else to make them look younger. We are all getting old & there's nothing wrong getting old gracefully.