Who Wouldn't Throw Panties at This Man?!

7/4/2007 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ageless sex symbol Tom Jones turned up in London at Sunday's Concert For Diana -- looking ever the Welsh hunk. Gorgeous?
Tom Jones
The 67-year-old heartthrob just gets better with every passing year! It's not unusual! Is it?

janadana

OMG, it's Billy Joel's long-lost twin

Pat

I had to laugh at your comments about how great he looks. Puhleeez! I made the comment when watching him on Diana's special that he looked like he had the face of a monkey these days. His voice is still fairly good but he needs to put a paper bag over his face. Just my observation for what it's worth. LOL

chix

Um, I wouldn't throw panties at this man. Maybe at his SISTER, if he had one. He is good looking for his age and I respect him as an entertainer, but he's, well, A GUY. Not all of us are into the opposite sex. So count me as one gay chick who wouldn't think of throwing my Victoria's Secret gems at ANY guy, let alone an aging one. But I digress....

sammy

Remember, babies: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

jesse

ya ! tom, you need to wear a bag over your head when you are out in public !!!!!!!!

Tired and Ready for A Nap

Let me tell you something - when I lived in England 10 years ago I went to see him perform in Brighton. The place was standing room only. He puts on one hell of a show. The man is what I call 'good value for money'. He is a showman. The acts of today rely on bells, whistles and pyrotechnics along with wacky costumes and voice sweeteners. Tom Jones comes out and just belts out hit after hit after hit in front of an orchestra. The voice is still there. Say what you will about the way he looks, the man still has his chops

pattie in cali

keep it up TOM, your a nice man, you still have it, NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Jessica in London

My boss adores him, I struggle to see the obession!

J J

Are you kidding TMZ? At first I thought the picture was upside down.

Irene

Hey #15 - You are so right on the money. I remember Tom Jones years ago, the voice, the body & he was just so hot (at the time). I was so surprised to see him at the Diana concert & to boot, singing with Joss Stone. They sounded awesome together & did a great job. So I guess it's not about the hair, eyes, etc., it's about talent & that he definitely has. Great Job Tom! Wish you another 67 years!!!!

nobody special

I saw Tom Jones last year and his voice sounds as good as it did 40 years ago. He is an amazing talent and I would go see him again in a heartbeat. So what if he dyes his hair and has had a little work done on his face - as long as it doesn't interfere with his talent - who cares - he could put a lot of the younger rock or pop stars to shame!
Tom you rock!!!!

kokomo

Okay, okay He's looking older and why shouldn't he. If it makes him feel better to dye his hair, so be it! He's paid his dues and at least he hasn't O'd like so many of the younger crowd.

Ani

Well at least he's somewhat embracing old age and not trying to recapture lost youth. Still sounds the same, that's all that matters to me... I know I'm no fun, but I don't listen to his music because I like how he looks!

tom, jr.

tom use those panties to cover up youre ugly eyeballs and youre face and yes ladies i am tall dark and very handsome. TRUST ME

kokomo

Ah, Truthseeker, not everyone who reads your comments want a younger guy. Some women like a man who has a bit of the right kind of experience. Did you know that older women like men too?