The Atonement of Britney -- Or, Whatever

7/5/2007 4:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears makes a bald move once again.
Britney Spears
On her official website, she posted a note apologizing to a paparazzo for her furious pre-rehab, head-shaved umbrella attack. She explains that her act was part of a "stunt" while preparing her "character" for a "roll" (sic) in a movie. "I take all my rolls (sic) very seriously and got a little carried away," justified the formerly hotheaded pop wreck. "Unfortunately, I didn't get the part," reveals the Britz.

The website also asks her most diehard fans (is there anyone left?) to help name her upcoming album. The choices? "Omg is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like," "What if the Joke is on You," "Down boy," "Integrity," and "Dignity."

Britney rolls on!

Glenda

Britney, you need to seek help. I think this game your playing is hurting you in so many ways.
You probably don't think anythink is wrong, but you fans surely see it in this lates BS.
It was clear of what happened that night with the anger in you face you were not practicing for any roll.
Perhaps the roll you should be practing is the one where they put you in a hospital commited because you are a danger to yourself.
You, are trully in a fantasy world, and you should never be left alone with your children.
And, shame on you for doing that crap to your mother. She loves your children and so what if she has a mind of her own and wanted to make sure they were ok.
GET YOURSELF HELP

Charlotte

Okay I've been sitting here so long I have gained 5 pounds in my ass!!

Avamp1

Yea right

Pregnant at 44

I will save the backwash for you. j/k

v

classic mental illness....she sound's like shegoes in and out of a manic states...someone needs to get this girl on medication...

Tangie

Dee-get a grip on your life. You write this crap like she is reading it. Do you think because you write it, she is goiing to take it to heart, and change her ways?

Tangie

Lila-can you take your childish games elsewhere? This is a comment site, not personal E-mails back and forth between you and the other babies. Grow up.

Pregnant at 44

Britney might read some of these gossip blogs. I don't think she will take our posts seriously like you said.

Pregnant at 44

It looks like there are about 3 Lila's now. I am not posting every single one of them.

Zenophobe Alien

Sue, go home

Stormy

Valerie wrote....
8. If you're going to lie britney, make it a believable one.. Like "someone slipped drugs in my drink and food for several months straight and I had no idea."
================================================
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

nicole

Chills.

lucky

Ahh where are her advisers? Dont they realize she is destroying what she has left of a career?

Talk about being on another planet, this girl probably needs to see help.

Charlotte

No back wash ewww you leave floaties.

Tangie

Lila-who in the hell are you to tell me to go home? You are on here playing games and showing all what a 2 yr. old you are! You have problems, honey. Are you a little touched, like your idol, Britney? Who would agree to that, ANYBODY? IM on your own f***in site, loser!