The Atonement of Britney -- Or, Whatever

7/5/2007 4:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears makes a bald move once again.
Britney Spears
On her official website, she posted a note apologizing to a paparazzo for her furious pre-rehab, head-shaved umbrella attack. She explains that her act was part of a "stunt" while preparing her "character" for a "roll" (sic) in a movie. "I take all my rolls (sic) very seriously and got a little carried away," justified the formerly hotheaded pop wreck. "Unfortunately, I didn't get the part," reveals the Britz.

The website also asks her most diehard fans (is there anyone left?) to help name her upcoming album. The choices? "Omg is Like Lindsay Lohan Like Okay Like," "What if the Joke is on You," "Down boy," "Integrity," and "Dignity."

Britney rolls on!

Charlotte

LMAO Sue sure takes this blogging pretty seriously.

HEY YOU

ISNT A MOVIE "ROLL" SUPPOSE TO BE SPELLED ROLE???
I used to be a HUGE brit fan
then went down to a brit fan
Now... I am with the rest of you... GET THIS GIRL OUT OT HOLLYWOOD AND OUT OF OUR NEWS!

nicole

Kevin- please take the babies and retain sole custody. NOW.

Evie

To whomever is saying she needs to go back into rehab, is wrong.

She needs to go to a mental hospital STAT!

I repeat that she has a multiple personality disorder and if no one takes this seriously, she could endanger her children or herself or BOTH!

Integrity and Dignity is what she lacks, why would she want to put that as her album title, is beyond me.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

How many Lilas are there? Don't your parents have some chores for you to do?

nyc

Wow- TMZ is on Britney's ass. Nothing better to report? This isn't even yesterday's news.

CC

Ok, they fixed the spelling on her website, so you can all go back to your lives now. LOL - jk

Charlotte

Someone left the damn door open again and the loons have gotten in.

Charlotte

Why did she post the letter she hand wrote and delivered to X17 on her website?

Tangie

There is one Lila, and she is a childish, racist, idiot.

Zenophobe Alien

Why does she need a website anyway? I would guess her fan base has all but abandoned her

Zenophobe Alien

Loons? In this assylum?

Zenophobe Alien

Any loons in this assylum?

oh my goodness

I hope to whatever deity there is that she DOES NOT try to home school her children.

Hooked on something other than Phonics!!!!

Your'e Fired!

....Preparing for a role!?!?! Who in Hollywood wants to lose money?!?!? Please Brit, Be honest....You LOST it.......Run out of Litium?!! If you were a man, I'd call you a WANKER!!
Oh Heck..........WANKER WANKER WANKER!!!!!!!! There, I feel much better..WANKER!!!