Eva -- Officially a Desperate Housewife

7/6/2007 1:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria tied the French knot with b-baller Tony Parker, and the celebration will last all weekend. Check your local listings.

After arriving in a stretch limo to a civil ceremony in Paris, a pretty-in-pink Eva was spotted waving to the crowd before heading into the 4th District Town Hall, where she changed into a short white dress for the ceremony. Parker arrived minutes later, rolling up in a Mercedes mini-van and looking dapper in a dark suit.

The couple will hold a second ceremony at a Parisian church tomorrow, followed by a lavish celebration at Vaux-le-Vicomte, a chateau southeast of Paris. One wedding just isn't enough.

Spanky

Tony probably has worn that thing out by now. I know I already have.

Funny Answers

I wish them the best that life has to offere. I have a question, why civil ceremony and then a big religion one? Is this new stuff? Tom and Katie got married in United States Civil then went and had the big lovely service. Is this a trend, or because Europe had different laws???
Well, two nice people will have a nice life together.

Spanky

1st in the comments and first in tapping dat ass. It was so tight too the first time. All stretched out now.

c-rock

Did y'all see her try to dance at the ALMA awards? Can you say awkward?! Hey - enjoy the marriage while it lasts ...

10 feet tall

am i the first comment, if soooooooo woooooooooo hooooooooooo

mickey

I give it 5 years max

al

2 years max

justcommenting

From what i remember from taking French language/culture classes, in France, people normally have a civil union, and if they're religious, they have it in the church.

mickey

al, pretty ballsy with 2 years - that was actually my first thought, but i'll give them the benefit of the doubt LOL

Chelly

Almost everybody in France has two ceremonies. The only one that is legally binding is the civil ceremony. If you want to have a religious ceremony that is legal, then you need to get married at the Hôtel de Ville (town hall) first. I should know...I'm getting married there next year! :)

What the hell

There has to be a civil ceremony to make the marriage legal. It can not be made legal by the religious one thus the two ceremonies.

mickey

congrats chelly

Logan

WHO CARES ABOUT THAT BUCK TEETH HORSE-MOUTH SKANK?

Am I the only one here who think she looks shemale? Desperate housewives has turned into the biggest flop ever. Maybe if Eva and Terri stayed out the clubs, and that sexy redhead quit getting knocked up, they would focus more on acting.

BRING BACK THE REAL SHOWS!!!

DALLAS
FALCON CREST
KNOTS LANDINGS
DYNASTY
TRAPPER JOHN MD

OK... ~steps down off soap box~

Wicked

Yes, I've been married 8 times and looking for the 9th. Any takers? I keep getting stitched up, tighter and tighter...just FYI.

Call me Jenny 867-5309

namrog

Just wait until the party's over and real life sinks in...I give these two oversized egos under 1 year.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments