LC & Wahler? He's Out of Jail?!

7/6/2007 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lauren Conrad may be giving "Laguna Beach" bad boy Jason Wahler another chance ... for ratings, at least.

TMZ caught LC filming portions of the next season of her MTV reality show, "The Hills," and Wahler was by her side during the taping outside of Ketchup. For those not savvy to the dating habits of the blonde from "The Real OC," LC and Jason broke up -- for the second time -- last August and Wahler has since been arrested four times ... in four different states!

LC's enemies Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt were also spotted inside the restaurant -- sounds like a night full of winners for Conrad!

I am poster 58

If she takes him back or has him on her show....she is doing career suicide. The public will hate her. They hate him. If they have to do this for ratings...I will watch the Church and Spanish channels before I watch this.

She is an idiot to take him back. Desperate is the word. America will not like her. I hope her publicist is reading this. CAREER SUICIDE to be associated with Wahler.

Tiffany

So this video isn't that interesting however...I would LOVE to see them back together b/c Lauren ALWAYS brought the best out of Jason and I for one think people deserve a second chance. He has went to rehab and seems to be staying sober. Best of luck to both of them but I have always been a LC and Jason fan =]

Yeah, I said it

I don't know if she's doing it for ratings or what, but she is so wrong for taking that SOB back or just hanging out w/ his loser racist ass. I am a woman of color and I admit that Laguna Beach and The Hills are guilty pleasures of mine. I liked LC b/c she is confident and smart, but if she goes back w/Jason, I will lose what little respect I have for her already. One, b/c he's an obnoxious, racist loser who seems to have no set goals for the future other than being a manipulative hanger-on. Two, b/c she gave Heidi so much hell & ended their friendship b/c she didn't like Spencer. Puhlease, at least Spencer didn't do Heidi as bad as Jason did LC. He screwed up one time, but redeemed himself w/Heidi by showing her that he really did care for her by proposing to her! I don't see Jason or any of the other self-absorbed guys in their clique willing to make that kind of commitment. I used to like LC until I saw how she treated Heidi. LC's all about her feelings and herself. Poor Heidi tried to make the friendship work, but LC wasn't willing to be a real friend, by compromising. Heidi made an interesting point when she told LC how she was there for LC when Jason screwed her over and now LC is back w/ the biggest loser of them all. What a hypocrite! I wish Heidi & Spencer the best, they deserve it. As for LC, she's just a sad, pathetic poor little rich girl who will never know what true love and friendship is b/c she has her head up her ass!

lizouttavegas

thats it?? 2 wanabees,neverweres walking???? both having bad
hair days...well, with wahler thats always...and has anyone ever heard
him speak yet???? i firmly believe he's mute!!
besides being useless.

murph

Man she needs to leave L.A. and come chill with me in the ATL. No paps would follow her down south. The dude she is chillin with is an absolute JOKE. But you have to get ratings somehow. What was that JOKER arrested for anyway? Four times, are you kiddin me?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2