My Big Fat French Wedding

7/6/2007 8:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothing desperate about Eva Longoria & Tony Parker's wedding this weekend in Paris. Rumors are that the pint-sized beauty's $30,000 wedding cake was going to be made by chef Sam Godfrey of Perfect Endings, who made the cake for Oprah's 50th. Rather than fly the cake from Napa Valley to Paris, Tony put his spur down and demanded the cake be made in France! Enough dough!

The reception will be held at the Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte, which rents for the princely sum of $50,000 -- for just five hours! What if the couple wants to party all night? That'll cost 'em extra. Although it appears that the newlyweds needn't worry about cost -- TMZ has confirmed OK! magazine is paying $2 million for exclusive wedding pics that include the honeymoon. Cha-ching!

VIP wedding guests Felicity Huffman, Teri Hatcher and Mario Lopez are jetting to France aboard a private plane chartered by Eva and Tony. We checked with Luxury Air Jets (not the one Eva used) to find out what that would cost, and they told us that a similar plane to a 757 would cost upwards of $165,000 -- each way -- not including food!

The couple registered at Tiffany for items ranging from a silver scalloped bowl -- for the bargain price of $1500 -- to silver swizzle sticks for $100. Keepin' it simple.

Celebrity wedding planner Lisa Vorce of Oh, How Charming! has planned numerous celeb nuptials, including actress Jeri Ryan's, which was also in France. She says, "The average person can dream of things like wearing custom couture, riding in a vintage Rolls Royce to the Oscars, and drinking the finest champagne -- for some celebrities, these great parties and the fine food and wine are way of life. Nothing seems outrageous to me in the celeb wedding world. If they want a $30,000 cake, then get them one!"

Eva and Tony did get one break when Longoria's mane man, Ken Paves, did her hair up for free -- his gift to her.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Proud Howard School Graduate

Sounds like a beautiful wedding! Best wishes to the bride and groom.

Stacy

Isn't it wonderful to be in LOVE??? What??? She's prego toooo? Remember...it has to last at least 3 years honey.

CALLMEJULS

Tomcat wannabes! No one cares and you two really do not belong in a castle!?!?

Sarah

My, how nice it would be. and how rediculous, to be able to spend 30 grand on a CAKE!!!!!! I think people are hungry, sick and hot somewhere in this country....?????? This should make us sick....but NO, we're sitting out here reading this crap on our computers. Shame on us.

me

I just find it really in poor taste and very tracky and gutter to be so splashy about something so incredibly personal and private.

Lilarose

I think Parker would be far more handsome without the morning shadow beard. I really hate this style and it is time for men to find another fad!

okbitches

well if they have that kinda money they do belong in a castle, and what makes tom and kate special anywayz?? probably that big wedding they had in a castle..

Lysette

Her overly ecstatic face reveals that she's got that ripping-through-raw-meat-bridezilla eye glaze that is so scary.

Desperate, indeed.

CURIOUS

Best wishes to you both.

Deb W

Well, I am reading this crap on my computer because it showed up in my face! I didn't go looking for this crap.

Shame on Lizbeth only. She's naive.

deelicious692

Flat ass bitch, she's dumb, I mean who wear's a bathing suit to an awards show?? he's ugly, but he is an NBA star so he'll just pull a Kobe.

noitall

IS this guy supposed to be black or what? A more MIS-matched duo I've never seen. I mean come on... the "baby-making thing" has got to be ridiculous...like bumpin' a freakin' midget!

Sophia

Don't forget they will get $3mil from Ok Magazine for photo rights.

annab

OMG! she is sooooooooo irritating. beauty queen? look at the cartoonish face.
i thought the castle they were getting married in was the one at disneyland, france.

she has over-exposed her itty bitty teeny weeny self. she needs to lock herself in that castle and stay in france FOREVER!

Erin

Tony Parker would be ugly with or without the facial hair. What's with all the Hollywood beauties marrying such hideous men...X-Tina? Nicole Ritchie? Sure, maybe they are really good men, but there are really great men that look good, too.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments