Carolla on Kimmel:

'You Know He's Gay, Right?'

7/7/2007 2:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Comedian Adam Carolla kidded about friend Jimmy Kimmel's hidden homosexual tendencies while waiting for his car in front of Mr. Chow. "You know he's gay, right?" said Carolla of his "Man Show" co-host. "How do you think I got on the Man Show?"

So where does Kimmel's girlfriend Sarah Silverman fit in to Carolla's big gay conspiracy? "You mean Silverbeard," he quipped. "Okay, hes bi. He's curious. And obviously she's a lesbian," he added.

TMZ reader

Well if Kimmel's not gay, he sure talks about it a whole lot on his show. I've always wondered whether he was at least bi-sexual given his fixation on gay topics.

Jake50

I always wondered if Jimmy might be gay when he was on "Win Ben Stein's Money" becuase of his constant double entendres and suggestive remarks. I wish Adam were gay--I think he's really attractive!

Jimmy's Fan

MORONS!!!!! Almost all of you. They are friends, they are comedienes, they are funny. Get over it. It was for fun...a concept most of you don't get.

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

Okay, could the girl in the brown shirt please step forward and introduce yourself?

Tracy

#22 That is his wife Lynette

krktoday

I don't believe it for a second that Jimmy is gay and I wouldn't care if he was but I don't buy it

Otay

I used to work at "The Man Show" and once walked in on Adam, Jimmy and Bobby Trendy in a compromising situation. It seemed that Mr. Sanchez made an appearance, and Adam kept yelling Ziggy Socky, Ziggy Socky, Hoy, Hoy, Hoy!"

Kitty Meow Meow

Carolla is not that funny. He is more gross than funny. Like that guy in high school who was kind of funny but more a spectacle because he had a lot of substance abuse problems and he liked cool music. Adam Carolla looks like he drinks too much: skinny arms and legs. He's kind of over. Not diggin him. He's just not that interesting.

ME

NEVERMIND ADAM, JIMMY KIMMEL IS AN A**WIPE AND SO IS HIS A**CRACK GIRLFRIEND. THEY THINK THEY ARE SOOOO EFFIN FUNNY, BOTH OF THEM MUST GO AROUND ACTING LIKE THEY BOTH SINGLE HANDEDLY REVOLUTIONIZED THE COMEDY WORLD..WHEN REALLY THEY AIN'T THAT FUNNY, THEY ACTUALLY SUCK

justsayin

Now I get the reason they put the warning on my windshield sunshade...'Do not drive with sunshield in place'

cookie

Adam Carolla is one of the funniest men in the biz.

kimmie

Everyone knows Kimmel and Clay Aiken have a thing going on. You see how many times he has him on the show and how they cuddle up to each other.

Karin B.

I Love Jimmy Kimmel- but I have to say this is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read on TMZ. It ranks up there with .. .Paris' Yah,Hoo! The heat wave must be really getting to all of you in LA.

Mary Worth

Jay Leno is the one who is the most obsessed with gays.

davi

Well doing Kimmell does explain how Sandler and Silverman have any careers in show business at all, but how do you explain Kimmell, who did he "service" to get in there?

None of the three are a bit talented or attractive.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments