50 Cent & Ciara's Romantic Date -- Plus 10

7/9/2007 4:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While rumors have been swirling that 50 Cent and gorgeous R+B singer Ciara are dating, TMZ has learned that last week, the musical duo enjoyed a romantic dinner of goodies -- with Fiddy's burly security and entourage in tow! Go shorty!
Ciara and 50 Cent
Sources tell TMZ that 50, Ciara and the posse of ten rolled up to upscale Westside haunt Brentwood Restaurant and Lounge in a fleet of cars, including a Lamborghini that 50 was driving. We're told 50, who is eleven years older than Ciara, 21, canoodled in a booth -- while the rest of the group stood guard at one large table across from them. Nice and private! 50's crew single-handedly turned Brentwood into Brenthood!

Besides dinner, the couple have also collaborated professionally; 50 Cent appears on Ciara's song "Can't Leave 'Em Alone." A line that Fiddy's boys obviously live by!

Jennifa O Jenny

I think the brenthood comment was a result of 50 bringing such a large parade of posse just to go eat. Not racist - just pointing out a cultural difference.

dude

All Rappers suck, METAL RULES.

angel46

Bet he's another Mike Tyson. She'll be whinning and complaining about how he was so cruel to her. Money makes some folks look real handsome!!! hehehe

Only swim in the Ocean

I heard his dads name is 75 cent and his grandpas name is 100 cent and his great grandpas name is 125 cent and his great great grandpas name is 150 cent.

meat_arian

29. He is the Mike Tyson of the music world.
Take that whichever way you want.

Posted at 5:21PM on Jul 9th 2007 by Startmakingsense

Well Don King is not around and YOU can take that which ever way you want.

Yikes-A-Hooty

I only have one word for 50 cent - YUCK!

monique

I think this is publicity, but if not, Ciara is a foolish young woman. He will use her and then talk about her the same as Vivica Fox. Speaking of talking, 50 doesn't seem like the type of man who could engage in a stimulating conversation.

Also, TMZ, it is good to see a little more balance in your coverage. Anything, but 90% Paris. I'm so over her.

Larry B.

From Bow wow to 50, kinda a weird jump.

Ciara has to be one of the most overrated chicks looks wise ever. She's aight, nothing special.

NubianGoddez

Fake romance their both gay. and she's a mannnnnnn baby!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Brentwood into Brenthood? REVERAND AL, WHERE ARE YOU???

Tootsie

I didn't find the comments racist, but since some people seem to read into it, perhaps TMZ writers should just print the FACTS and leave the humor to the readers, themselves.

Because personally I'm sick of hearing complaints, and would like to think that TMZ isn't intentionally causing a divide among us.

P.S. I love TMZ, but print just the FACT please...

The Mayor of B'wood

Oh My God! Thanks for the warning TMZ.

I ALMOST ATE THERE!

p1tey1

Ciara looks so pretty in that picture. If this is true, I wish them the best.

Ellis

Like many others Suzie # 22 you are confused. Making a lot of money is not that complicated. Seek out the lowest common denominators of society and do what appeals to them. The more uncivilized the better the chances of success. Get it??

baby girl

Did he give her a tour of a jail cell? He's certainly FAMILIAR with that!!!!!!!!!!! ............and will be in the future I'm sure.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments