Gwen, Gav and King: Perfect Match

7/9/2007 6:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Hey Hon, I'm running out for some groceries," said the hot dad. "Wait, let me color coordinate my outfit and the baby's outfit, wear your green checked Vans to go with my skirt!" replied hot mom.

Mix-n-match Gwen Stefani and hubby Gavin Rossdale went to market in their perfectly done outfits -- even baby Kingston's plaid shorts seem to go with what sexy mom and hot dad are wearing.

This Hollaback girl should give Britney a pep talk -- on a number of topics!

Monica

What a cute family!!

D M

I hate them.

Tangie

"Hey hon, what happened to my career??!!" said the dud. "Wait! Let me make all the money even though I can't sing. I own you, beeyotch! " said the food ticket mom.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

She's a perfect example of a woman who thinks she needs bigger boobs & gets the surgery. They don't look all that bad; problem is, everyone knows she did it because she had NO boobs before. You can't hide this, honey...

Desiree

Ever since I read that Gwen invited the trashy Dina Lohan and the trashier Tara Reid to her baby's birthday party, I have not been a fan of Gwen's. I wonder about her mental health.

Janice

as usual we have another jealous person here>HA>
I think TMZ has it right on the money..............they are a cute family...........I love Gwen Sefani
I love her music

Tangie

He has the hairline of a vampire.

Lenn K.

I sat back and thought did they cover Kate Jackson of Charlies Angels like this? What about Sally Fields during the Flying Nun, way back for the young folks. The coverage today is just out of hand. We spotted Nick Lachey picking his nose and I guess they is suppose to be news!!

Stinkerbell

They are a good looking family!!!

Dee

This is a cute picture of the family and no matter what I will always be a fan of Gwen Stefani. She's the best and her son is the cutest baby out of all the celebrities.
I do agree, brittney can learn a thing or two. But than again brittney is a single parent but still doesn't mean she can prade around like a crazy person.

Tangie

Oh shut the hell up, Janice. You are a twit with a capital T. I've seen your crap before, "jealous" is a much used word in your small vocabulary. Lighten the hell up, you toad, Did ya ever think some of us try to make people laugh on here? Show your ignorance some more.

Switch

nice family. even get their own groceries

enjoy both their music

Yelena

Come on! If Britney wore an outfir like that all of you would say it was trashy and that a mom should dress like a nun, wear a nude bra with a white shirt and cover all visible body parts. This is such a double standard

Christine

Yay Whole Foods!

Kat

Gwen can wear that outfit and not look trashy BECAUSE SHE'S NOT TRASHY. She's got class, unlike Britney who would look like white trash in Valentino.
Gavin, Gwen and Kingston are an adorable family. Love it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments