Heidi Montag's Flagtastic Figure

7/9/2007 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag showed off her, um, patriotic side, causing male onlookers to raise a salute.

Attention-vacuum Heidi went for a "casual stroll" on a SoCal beach, clad (sorta) in a bikini that demonstrated her support ... of America. Uh huh.

Get behind the flag, people!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Mr B

Yummy!

Armani

im sorry but hedi and spencer look like abino`s with cancer and aids!!! She was kind of pretty in season 1, but she just looks terrible now, her boobs are just idk,lol!!

just a girl

K first off I never leave comments on these tasteless sites but this one I had to say something. I am a fan of "The Hills". I have watched LC since Laguna beach days. While I'm not a big fan of Heidi or her personality because I think what she did to Lauren was just down right dirty that doesn't mean I"m hateful enough to pick the girl apart based on the way she looks in this one pic. LOTS of women in Hollywood have fake boobs. SO WHAT? what does it matter? who really gives a flying crap. ANd the funny thing is that most of you that are sitting here ripping apart her looks a from top to bottom are no better looking than she is. Lets put a pic of YOU on here in a bathing suit and see what all we can find wrong with all of you. You can hate the girl for her morals over what she did to lauren all u want but show some class and respect by not leaving such nasty comments on her body. Its not called for. After all its hard to throw rocks if you live in a glass house. EVERYBODY has flaws in thier looks. Some of you probaby even worse than what you are trying to rip this girl apart for. Just glad I'm not the one throwing the rocks.

Erica

Duh. Her body sucks WIDE ass and thighs. Nothing special for sure.

Cynic

Is she supposed to be someone famous?

its me bitches

too bad her face is hit.

Jane

Neigh Neigh....all hail Mrs. Ed! Chin up, Heidi!!

momo_rbd

fantastic figure but her boobs(which duh r fake) look way 2 fake!

mudpie

never heard of her.
wish I looked like that in a bikini.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Nice fake boobs; they're totally spotable. She'd have done better if she just stayed as she was...

Jane

Put that flag over her beat down face and I'd do her...but only for my country. Otherwise, you'd have to put a plastic bag over her head just so I wouldn't have to look at that equine-esque face! That's some serious FUG right there...

design for myspace

I'm a big fan of the traditional flag. I have to admit the stars and sytripes do look good on her though.

Michellaneous

another posed pic - this girl needs to give it up already, her 15 minutes are done. between her and spencer, they should fire their doctors....

Just my opinion

Smoking, sizzling hot!
whoever she is......

Tangie

She looks good. Fakers, tho.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments