Heidi Montag's Flagtastic Figure

7/9/2007 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag showed off her, um, patriotic side, causing male onlookers to raise a salute.

Attention-vacuum Heidi went for a "casual stroll" on a SoCal beach, clad (sorta) in a bikini that demonstrated her support ... of America. Uh huh.

Get behind the flag, people!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

tracygo

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Heidi and her boo Spencer!!!!! I have watched every show since the start when Lauren first appeared on Laguna Beach and now through to the third season of The Hills. I used to like LC until she back-stabbed Kristin and I thought about changing my mind and liking her again until she tried to control Heidi's life. Spencer is so good to heidi and I love them as a couple! F**K OFF LAUREN "LC" CONRAD AND ROCK ON HEIDI AND SPENCER!!!!!!!!!!! Heidi looks amazing in the picture and she is beautiful! Also audrina dates fugly ass guys!!!!!!!!! You're just mad cause spencer didn't want you and if you think you're making him jealous with justinbobby your WRONGGGGGGGGGGG

Enrique

She's cute...kinda childish but obviously HOT, and if these are fake, you guys didn't pay them...

Tmz.com is racists......

Look!!! It is all-american beach ho barbie.

Susie

she is so not ugly and if i had fake boobs i would play with them myself all day long and probably let anyone else play that wanted to .. and i am not a slut but pretty boobs are pretty boobs .. being a 40 year old mom married for 20 years .. it sounds like fun. I wish someone would donate them

pirate-d

I don't know who she is. Is she someone famous? I certainly wouldn't complain if she were my girlfriend. Face, hair, boobs, feet - stop complaining guys. Are you really doing that much better than her?

And thx for flying the colors proudly.

nancy

No matter what she does she is soooo fake and a bad friend
by the way her boyfriend is sooo f*** ugly and he brainwashes her!!!!!! She is the defintion of airhead

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9