How Does David Spade Get So Much Ass?

7/9/2007 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First it was Heather Locklear. Now it's -- Pam Anderson? How does tiny funnyman David Spade do it?
Pamela Anderson, David Spade
TMZ caught up with Spade in Vegas over the weekend, getting kissed by the fantasy babe all boys want to be kissed by -- Pamela Anderson! The pair showed up together to JET nightclub at the Mirage and drank champagne and Red Bull vodkas together. Pam, as usual, sported her high-beam headlights and glow in the dark camel toe. Kiss me, Dave!

Earlier in the day, Spade chilled in a daybed at BARE topless pool -- next to Sophia Bush -- who was in town celebrating her 25th birthday.

HOW DOES HE DO IT?!

herpes me please

LOL INVESTED HA HA!!! I MEANT INFESTED LOL!!! LOL INVESTED HA HA!!! I MEANT INFESTED LOL!!! LOL INVESTED HA HA!!! I MEANT INFESTED LOL!!! LOL INVESTED HA HA!!! I MEANT INFESTED LOL!!! LOL INVESTED HA HA!!! I MEANT INFESTED LOL!!! LOL INVESTED HA HA!!! I MEANT INFESTED LOL!!! LOL INVESTED HA HA!!! I MEANT INFESTED LOL!!!

Tangie

Oh Jane Doe, Anybody could look good with all that plastic surgery. Get real.

Tila is nasty!!!

she has got to be one the nastiest skankiest bleach blonde whores out there. She forty and dresses like a 21 yr old. Grow the hell up you damn hepatitis loving whore. Im so sick of seeing her lopsided freakish water ballons. Hopefully she'll die soon and we can all breath a sigh of relief this std spreading skank is gone. And she SUCKS as a mother too, who the hell prances around on the beach in a white bikini in front of his teenage sons and his friends! SKANK WHORE WHO LOOKS SO FUGLY WITHOUT WAR PAINT!!!!

Jezebel

Nice cameltoe, Pam!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Pam looks fantastic as usual!!!! ;-)

He's just another Idiot

Pam Anderson is as big of a Media Whore as Paris Hilton. She hadn't had any publicity in a while so she married that loser, Kid Rock, for 15 minutes - just long enough for her to have her wedding picture made almost in the nude. She's a terrible Mom with her big fake boobs bobbling around. Family and Children's Services should be called. She's a horrible influence on her sons. I bet they are teased constantly about having that moron for a mother.

800 pound gorilla fart

Tommy streched her so bad that the whole nightclub could fit in there . Throw in a couple of Circus Elephants for good measure .

Cha Cha Loca

It's Pam for christ's sake, who hasn't banged her?!

Jane

Mary,
Agreed. But still she isn't a granny. And I wish I could afford her plastic surgeons. Just for a little nip and tuck here and there.

amy

Herpes Invested Slut??? I'm guessing you meant Herpes INFESTED Slut?

Sadieface

The book on him is that he has a "Huge Talent

Moe had it one last time

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THAT CAMEL TOE. IF SOMEONE WILL HELP ME FIND MY KEYS WE WILL DRIVE OUGHTA HERE. I WOULD STILL LIKE TO EAT HER ASS.

Kirby Alexander

u must b kiddin ? he bags a pamela anderson lookalike and hes a stud ????!!! its about quality ..not quantity.

wheezer

If a guy can make a woman laugh, he can have/get almost anything he wants! It doesn't matter if he's butt-dog ugly.

Mia

She should be ashamed of herself! She is the mother of two boys, how would she like it if one there girlfriends acted like her? She should keep her clothes on, she looks like a washed out old prositute.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments