How Does David Spade Get So Much Ass?

7/9/2007 2:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First it was Heather Locklear. Now it's -- Pam Anderson? How does tiny funnyman David Spade do it?
Pamela Anderson, David Spade
TMZ caught up with Spade in Vegas over the weekend, getting kissed by the fantasy babe all boys want to be kissed by -- Pamela Anderson! The pair showed up together to JET nightclub at the Mirage and drank champagne and Red Bull vodkas together. Pam, as usual, sported her high-beam headlights and glow in the dark camel toe. Kiss me, Dave!

Earlier in the day, Spade chilled in a daybed at BARE topless pool -- next to Sophia Bush -- who was in town celebrating her 25th birthday.

HOW DOES HE DO IT?!

Nick

What a sad, miserable whore, pay attention kids, this is not the path to follow. First, she dumps her kids to fly to Cannes in a pathetic attempt to flash her mutant sacks and make Kid Rock jealous, now she is HUMILIATING her kids in a desperate attempt to make Tommy Lee jealous. Both men are dating women wih natural breasts, damn Pam, guess that makes you 100 percent worthless!

He's just another Idiot

Is Pam one of those trampy, slutty, media whores who didn't graduate from High School?
It would explain her desperate personality and big, fake boobs.

datsafact

Just like SlappDaddy said...I'd still TAP it!

Parents Need to Know

Why shouldn't Pam Anderson give it up for "David Spade" - she gives it to every other guy!

Another idiot making it big because of a sex tape - she must be from the same "gene pool" as Parass Hilton.

Somebody needs to tell this Bimbo Barbie, she is way too old to be strutting her fake stuff.

A 40+ woman with 2 kids, in various photos of undress, is pathetic.

Guess she was never told "more than a mouthful is wasted"!

Dj Javieair

This Spade dude is Hung Like me ..chicks dig The package! Im not the best looker but I Can swing a bat like a pro.

Parents Need to Know

Posted at 1:34AM on Jul 10th 2007 by Djjavieair

Guess you never had a woman tell you: IT'S QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY!

hotrod

grossssssss... pam anderson cooties... yuck, bathe yourself in bleach man...

Mia

NASTY! Doesn't she realize she isn't 20 anymore!

elizabethhasselSKANK

i can't believe TMZ missed the Cameltoe!!!! and she ain't got no bra on!
measuring skanktastic on the skankometre. (well she is Canadian)

so so sad

OMG........ Lovely camel toe Pam. You still look hot to me.... and they're all just envyous of your smokin body.

Roni

I don't get it. These guys are willing to risk getting Hepatitis C from this slut. There's not telling what else she has. If they get whatever she's got-good; they deserve it. Every one knows she's tainted.

dixiegirl

I love David Spade. He is my favorite celeb and he deserves to have a woman who cares about him. But let's not blow a photo out of proportion. She kissed him on the cheek not on the lips. It seems to be purely friendly as they have been friends for a long time. I don't know what the deal was as far as her pulling up her shirt or why he has his hands on her. Maybe they had a little too much to drink and were up for a brief fling. Who knows? Anyway, dosen't she date mostly rockers?

Melinda Neal

Hey Pamela,Whatz up-you don't have to show everything to men! You're very pretty,without having to do that! Alittle female mystery is what men to see more of!! David Spade is most likely fun to be with.Get your M.A.C on Pam-your hot make-up,I mean!!! (which is all I wear-for make-up)Melinda in Vegas...still a fan of u & Baywatch...

Melinda Neal

Or should I say BabeWatch !! LOL Melinda N.I feel so-ooo Glamourus....Us Blondes Really do have Fun...

Loove is the besst

Come on you guys ! David Spade is the most funniest and talented actor I've ever seen and Pamela is just like Miley Cyrus : a hoe.
Pamela only gets guys with her boobs , not Dave. He's the bet . She's the slut.

Go Dave !