Nicole

Runs for the Border,

Joel Fluffs

7/10/2007 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a court date tomorrow stemming from her DUI last December, Nicole "The Pillow" Richie did what any pregnant, emaciated, spoiled starlet would do -- flee the country! Oh, Canada!

Taking a cue from the Michael Jackson Children's School of Disguise, Nicole arrived in Calgary hiding behind a pillow with baby daddy-to-be, Good Charlotte's Joel Madden. Lifestyles of the rich and the famous! The unwed couple are up north because Joel's band has a show tonight at the Calgary Stampede -- an A-list rodeo! Apparently, times are not-so-good, Charlotte.

Nicole will be able to enjoy her time at the rodeo, because Wednesday's court date is a motions hearing -- for which she does not need to be present. So while Wrong Way Richie won't personally be attempting to get out of her DUI tomorrow, she'll still be knee-deep in bullsh**t!

Zenophobe Alien

So what?

Zenophobe Alien

This is an American website. You suck Canada

Bean

Stampede is one of the biggest attractions in the world. I went there 5 years in a row and not once did I see a rodeo.....I betchya you guys cant even find Calgary on a map. Typical.

kim suck

bomb Canada and invade Mexico

Startmakingsense

Dear Leatherface.
What an eloquent sentence - you must be well educated and enjoy many quality friendships. Have you ever travelled outside of your basement?

Mark

White trash at its best,haha

YEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!

Jelly bean collector seeks half chewed and partially digested black jelly beans. Will pay top dollar.

carpedog

A rodeo?? What, does the entire world revolve around southern California? Or do you just think that?

That "rodeo" attracts 1 million visitors every year, you ass.

pockets

Animal cruelty is alive and well in Calgary, its time to stop the barbaric treatment of animals with old fashioned rodeo's....Give it up and let the animals live in a safe environment. STOP MISTREATING THEM.

R.Zimmerman

What is Canada?

lucky

Bomb Canada? LOL that would take like 5 minutes. I think their military consists of 1 take and Bi plane LOL

lucky

sorry typing too fast I meant one tank

annoyed with ignorant americans

I just cant believe how ignorant you americans can be well I guess I can but even so Canada is its own country and it is bigger than the U.S. but I bet you didnt know that either just like you dont know much else but useless celebrity news that is yes entertaining but still useless.

John Denver Rules

It's extremely obvious that you Canadians are angry you have to live there & you are just jealous of us. If America is so stupid then why do you spend time reading this American website?

lucky