Nicole

Runs for the Border,

Joel Fluffs

7/10/2007 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a court date tomorrow stemming from her DUI last December, Nicole "The Pillow" Richie did what any pregnant, emaciated, spoiled starlet would do -- flee the country! Oh, Canada!

Taking a cue from the Michael Jackson Children's School of Disguise, Nicole arrived in Calgary hiding behind a pillow with baby daddy-to-be, Good Charlotte's Joel Madden. Lifestyles of the rich and the famous! The unwed couple are up north because Joel's band has a show tonight at the Calgary Stampede -- an A-list rodeo! Apparently, times are not-so-good, Charlotte.

Nicole will be able to enjoy her time at the rodeo, because Wednesday's court date is a motions hearing -- for which she does not need to be present. So while Wrong Way Richie won't personally be attempting to get out of her DUI tomorrow, she'll still be knee-deep in bullsh**t!

Startmakingsense

JG

I see - Well I'm not Janice and I promise I won't throw hissy fits - and I would rather be entertained than bash.
And let's see - this all started with Nicole's poor malnourished baby and her pillow toting BF.
I wonder if she is going to make it back in time for court - ----

Tangie

OK startmakingsense, I'll take your word for it, You must not be Janice if you don't want to bash. You sound an awful lot like her. I think Nicole will make it back, she would be insane not to. She will probably get off with probation on this whole deal, if she stops acting like Paris, and trying to get out of it.

Startmakingsense

JG
I'm surprised they are trying so hard to get out of this after she's been on air saying that she will own up to her mistakes.
We'll see if she makes it back in time from Calgary.

are you new?

Costa Mesa..where ya been dude?? Haven't seen you around lately

Tangie

Where the F**k you been lately, CostaMesaboy? You been slackin!

are you new?

I always knew that good old Joel was a fluffer

ame

#93 If incorrect spelling pisses you off, then you piss me off!!! " Vocabularys" does not exist. The word is "Vocabularies" Say it slow, sound it out. Ignorance pisses me off, too. Such a wonderful word for an educated person. Annoy, perturb, displease, irritate. But an expert like you would know that. Loser! I don't think anyone cares about your daughter, either. Go to the PTA to brag. We do not care.

chillout music girl

She is trying to escape her court case.
It figures that nicole would try something like this.
One might think the appropiate thing to do is face her legal issues.
I hope the law goes to canada then brings her back in the country and doubles her jail time. I guess heroin is not 2 chic Nicole.

Zenophobe Alien

Canada still sucks

Tangie

93 and 104----you people come on here looking to correct spelling??!!! Are there not other places to do this at, you have to attack people on a celeb blog to make yourselves feel superior? I have seen it all now. Weird frickin people!!

miss j

Wow, way to appear like a spoiled brat Nicole, just run away!!!!!!! have some balls!!!!!

And yeesh you Americans and my fellow Canadians, chill, take the gerkins outta your butts, grow up a bit, and give up with the mudslinging, unless you can come up with something original!

Kahli

Stampede gets worse every year.
I live in Calgary as well and when I was working at one of the bars last year it was the worst time of my life! Stampede is just a time where stupid boys can get really drunk and put on a cowboy hat and act retarded

Zenophobe Alien

Canada takes all our rejects and draft dodgers

Zenophobe Alien

Canadians or Commedians? Whats the difference?

Zenophobe Alien

Don't diss Canada. Been there and it's a beautiful place. Nice people. More like us than not.