Richie to Prosecutor

Your Drug Test on Me Stinks!

7/10/2007 8:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a document that holds the key to Nicole Richie's DUI defense -- she will claim the drug tests cops performed on her were bogus. Life isn't simple!

0710_nicole_doc_launch_fm_01-1
The declaration, filed today by Shawn Chapman Holley, Nicole's lawyer, states, "Dr. Terence McGee as a defense expert ... will challenge the prosecutor's scientific evidence and the conclusions reached by the drug recognition expert."

The pregnant Richie's trial was set to begin tomorrow morning. Chapman Holley appeared before the Commissioner today and asked for a continuance until August 5, because Dr. McGee is not available until then. The commissioner ordered them back to court tomorrow to decide whether he will grant the request for a continuance.

NARC

CLUES ABOUT HER STRATEGY ARE GATHERING:

SHE'S PAID THROUGH THE NOSE - PUN INTENDED - FOR An "expert" TO CHALLENGE WHAT DRUG THE COPS SAY THEY FOUND IN HER BLOOD - THAT MEANS THEY FOUND SOMETHING BAD - WORSE THAN POT AND PILLS.

add to this her statement to police that she had taken vicodin (which is crap since a "recovering" heroin addict wouldn't get a buzz OR pain relief from such a weak opiate.)

not to sound like a smart ass but i saw this coming a mile away.

when she was stopped by the cops she knew she was in trouble and about to be drug tested - she needed a story. junkies ALWAYS have stories: hers was pot and vicodin.

as an experienced opiate user, she knew that if they did a standard 5 panel drug test she'd test positive for an opiate - but she also knew that the standard test couldn't say WHICH opiate.

vicodin, heroin etc - they all turn to morphine in the brain.

BITCH IS STILL ON THE HORSE/ HEROIN (AND ENOUGH COCAINE TO KILL A VILLAGE) - and she told the cops it was vicodin because, if that was true her only crime would be that she had taken a controlled substance without prescription.

She's going to say it wasn't heroin in her blood - it was vicodin.

Once again proving that she is a totally petulant child who wouldn't know taking responsibility for her actions if she shot it from a syringe into her junkie arm.

The King of the World

Thanks #97, I for one appreciate your logic, and I completely agree with you. I wish there were more intelligent people participating here on these forums. I cringe when I here things like, "oh what about her baby", and they completely ignore the real issue.

BTW, I think the whole baby thing is just another gimic in the bag of tricks. Personally, I think she would have aborted it by now & it would be a non-issue had it not been come at a most convenient time. And I'm certain that she will have a convenient miscarriage when the time permits after this whole court thing is over.

I would love to hear your opinion on that!

The King of the World

I'm sorry I was directing my comments #96...And awaiting your reply

The King of the World

I hope I didn't offend you #97,as you obviously made very intelligent comments too. Kudos on your come-back to that ridiculous post by Homey. Thanks for breaking it down and I enjoyed reading it...you hit it straight!

I'm enamored by NARC's unique perspective, however I'd be happy to hear from either of you on the baby thing.

stop the madness

Who dose she think she is?snot.

Amie

Aword of advice to Joel "may or may not be the baby daddy" Madden....you cannot turn a crack-whore into a housewife. Dude you went from Hilary Duff to Nicole Ritchie...DOWNGRADE!!!!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

glynne64,

Thank the good lord in heaven you aren't a judge because you are a very biased prejudiced person. You sound like you hate people because they are rich...very sad and sick person you are.

Your hatred and vulgarity concerning Nicole borders on insanity.

LRT

Here we go again.....SHE FLEW to CANADA to be with boyfriend..another one thumbing her nose at the courts.. No REGARD she has court today.
She needs to visit the Lynwood bed and breakfast TOO!

Amber

Shut up #71/Homey Jay. She's going to jail cause it's her second offense. And she's not black, she's multiracial. I find it hilarious black folks wanna call her black when it's convenient. As black woman who has a child fathered by a white man, there's no need to try to label Richie as one or the other. Both races have good and not so good qualities.

What everybody should remember above anything else is we are all humans before color, or lack thereof, is important. And her human mistake should toss her bony azz in the pokey. I'm not mad at her for not wanting to go to jail. And her attorney should be doing anything possible to keep her out. It's their job and they get paid well to do it. But regardless, she needs to go because it's the law. Not because she's got black blood in her.

Ugh.

LILLYLOU

She needs to own up to her mistakes. I have nothing against her except for the fact that she is a moron for doing drugs while pregnant!! I hope that she gets her life in order before this baby is born and hope that it is born healthy! That is if in fact she is even really pregnant and this is just not a ploy to try and stay out of jail!!

Jenna

GrandmaToo

I do believe Nichole Richie wants to spend more time in jail than her good buddy. Sounds like a Jury Trial, which means there will be 12 people who get to decide what to do with her, and the Judge will probably go with a manditory sentence. No breaks, when you decide to play games.

Kitty

29. i wish i were on the jury, sober people do not drive the wrong way on the freeway,what do you Nicole lovers say to defend that?if she gets off, it is because on money. why would the "crooked cops" want to frame Nicole? you knuckleheads watch too much of the boob tube!!! everyone just think for a minute.what could come of putting nicole in jail? why is it a cop will frame a famous person for something sooooo stupid,?

Posted at 8:25PM on Jul 10th 2007 by tucsonwaz
************************************************************************************************
I don't drink alcohol at all.I don't smoke pot..at all.
I have gotten lost in the middle of the night though,and driven down the wrong side of the road.
I'm not stupid either.I am legally blind in one eye and it does affect my driving.
With the whole Paris debacle,they will probably be pretty harsh on Nicole.She is a 'role model' for all of those parents who use the TV as a baby sitter.Or all of those caring parents who let their kids use the computer without even looking at what they might be reading.Those same loving parents that let their children read tabloid magazines just to keep their own children out of their hair.When are the parents supposed to be the role models???It's a lot easier to point the finger at someone else isn't it?

Kitty

108. I like Nicole Richie - always have, always will. She's the talent, brains, beauty and creative force on The Simple Life. She carries Paris, and if it weren't for Nicole being on Simple Life, there would be NO TV show on E! at all. Why people are so hateful towards Nicole, Paris or anybody else at that matter must have serious issues! Seriously, do you know these people at all? Are they part of your everyday life? I tend to think not since there are so many haters posting about Nicole. Would actual friends of Nicole even read the tabloids? I highly doubt it! The point I'm trying to make is something my father used to tell me all the time, God bless his soul: "If you don't have anything nice to say about anyone, don't say anything at all. It's a profound statement but apparently not profound enough, as there are still so many Nicole haters everywhere. I just think it's unfair to judge anyone. That's not our job...

Posted at 8:14AM on Jul 11th 2007 by Willow
GREAT post Willow.

Tessa

To all who said " What did she do that was wrong"??
Driving the wrong way on the freeway is dangerous..
Several years ago in Northern Kentucky a drunk driver got on the freeway going the wrong way and traveled for miles before crashing head on into a bus filled with children coming home from an amusement park,,the bus exploded and several kids were killed and the rest severely burned..
I will never forget that,,The man ended up doing about 5 years in prison while the survivors of this crash must live everyday with the scars and pain of someone who drove the wrong way..
Nicole is lucky she wasn't involved in a crash,, Because of her status she probably won't get much time if any..
I think all drunk drivers should have to set in on an autopsy of crash victims,, then they might think before getting behind the wheel and endangering all of us..