Sophia Bush Gets Tied Up in Vegas

7/10/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sophia Bush celebrated her 25th birthday in Las Vegas over the weekend, and let's just say what happened in Vegas didn't stay there!
Sophia Bush
Check out Sophia getting friendly with this lucky guy in her VIP booth at JET nightclub at the Mirage. There's something about a man in a tie!

COMMENTS

angie

The close up is not her........ lol.. you are trying to make someone else FAMOUS LMAO

Dorothi

#13--ya Ok, we are so jealous of her "fame" nobody even knew who she was! Get real!

anasaenz01

this is not her.
its someone else.

cindy

WHATEVER NUMBER 15

JW

That is NOT Sophia Bush lol.

Kwame f

She's Chad Michael Murray's ex-wife, who cheated on Paris Hilton, and also has linked to Lindsay Lohan in Freaky Friday and Hilary Duff in A Cinderella Story.

Sophia Bush almost got hired in Terminator 3: Rise in the Machines.

But she's not related to President Bush!

Alec Baldwin

The kid behind her looks like he is thinking about baseball, his mom, Rosie O'Donnell or anything else that would delay his shooting of the load...lol

Lauren

That first pic of her dancing looks like her. But that close up pic is definitely not her! Looks nothing like her

cmb21

Okay, I have to confess that I had no idea who Sophia Bush was until I just looked her up on IMDB and I must say, I'm proud that she's another So-Cal native! Now, if only I could have the chance to meet this amazing woman to proclaim my unworthiness!

jollyrancher

The closeup does not look like Sophia Bush at all. She stars in one Tree Hill as Brooke Davis and she was once married to Chad Michael Murray.

Your'e Fired!

..........YUP, he looks happy..................not!

stutzey

I'am laughin. I'am laughin.

Sovina

I'm pretty sure the reason this picture is a shock to those who know her as a talented actress is because she is for the most part a good girl... and for those of you who don't know of her or have never seen her movies/TV show ...Why are you wasting your time commenting??? Seriously ... comment on something or someone you do know.

Kelly

Sophia Bush has been on John Tucker Must Die, Stay Alive, The Hitcher, One Tree Hill, and some other stuff. She's not the president's daughter.

Erin

This picture doesn't even make less of a good girl. It's her 25th birthday, what's the big deal? And that close up is definately not even her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments