Brooke Hogan Tests Her Mammary

7/11/2007 11:11 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just like that, none of Brooke Hogan's bikini tops fit like they used to!

The singer-starlet-something-whatever is evidently having some growing pains as she adjusts to the newly-noticable girls in her life in the Maui surf. As the tanning pattern suggests, she's having some issues with proper exposure. Good thing she's correcting it.

Zenophobe Alien

Brook tini is turning into a pig

smilesarefree

Dolphin draft pick - middle linebacker..,Brooke Hogan.

Dawn Day

Yep, def store-boughts. Another cookie cutter 'It' girl in the making. She looked great before...beats me why she bothered with the plastic!

Marvin

Bad boob job, they're practically in her arm pits. No cleavage here folks.

Brother Harold, S.J.

Trailer trash, just like her father.

SF

breast implants are ugly!! She was better without them!!!

BTW can somebody tell me what TMZ stands for?

Thank you.

.:SobeGirL:.

Her tattas are definally fakies, I should know, I have fakies. Good for her!!!

whatever

This girl looked fine before, she looked healthy. Why she felt the need to go to stripper size is beyond me. Maybe shes applying at the WWE as a ring side girl..Hulk ... shame on you for not making your daughter feel beautiful with what God gave her.

Trina

SF-
TMZ stands for the Thirty Mile Zone - indicating the whole LA region, i think.

jana

she shouldn't get that boob job. She was great looking girl even so she gained weight she dosn't look bad. Better going trought normal development and gain weight temporarly than be nasty anorexic.

John Denver Rules

I've always thought she was so ugly!! she has a butt chin. And I hate that video that she was in that used to be on MTV with that rapper guy. If she was smart she would have sang country music. She would have has a much bigger fan base. Rednecks love the Hulk!

billy jack

Looks good to me. Bet she's a wildcat in the sack. I'd like to find out.

BETTYB

Okay, I'm not trying to be mean but,,,WHY is anyone talking about this girl? WHO is she and WHAT has she done to warrant attention??

Tater

She should of waited until they settled to show them off. Shame, she spent all that money on new boobies and she not taking care of them.

Jen

I'm a girl, and I think she's SUPER HOT!! I love her new boobs! I would LOVE to have her in my bed!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments