Jessica Simpson -- Upstaged on Her B-Day

7/11/2007 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson celebrated her 27th birthday with a beachfront BBQ at the Silver Spoon Beach Body House Malibu yesterday, but the real story was the smokin' hot bikini photo shoot next door!

Just watch the video and enjoy.

simonesdad2009

I do need a life, you are right # 32 Jessica's Dad. But you are wrong about the bong hits. I abhor drug use of any kind and the panties and lipstick are your girl's. She left them here last night.

You're kidding........

I agree with the other poster who said the model was begging for attention. She looks like a four year old hopping from foot to foot...trying not to pee herself

anonymous

It doesn't look like Jessica is having a very happy birthday to me.

Switch

Holy Corn Batman!! Girl has some serious Thunder Bumber going on at that photo shoot next door. jessica who?

Perez Hilton

BEAUTIFUL butt on that bikini GODDESS! I wanna eat out her butthole!YUMMY!

Hey FATTIES! Take note this is what us REAL MEN want NOT some tub of lard like A LOT of YOU reading this!

Perez Hilton

You can pee in my mouth anytime!LOVE YA PRINCESS!

Terry

Jess had to go put on her fake gel butt underwear on

Teresa

Jessica is so much hotter than that model. you cant even see her face. Jess you have nothing to worry about.

Perez Hilton

Too many men with low self esteem marry fatties but the poor bastards still wanna AT LEAST look at what a real hot girl looks like! Thank God for these bikini beauties for reminding US MEN that not all females are FAT SLOBS!

ANYONE WHO DATES A FATTY HAS LOW SELF ESTEEM NO NORMAL MAN WOULD WANT A TUB OF LARD! I'D RATHER TURN HOMO!

hello?

never should have left Nick. He was such a good man, and now I here that he is certainly taking care of his new girlfriend with sex pics.

Lonely Jess on her birthday with no friends, no man, a vibrator and her dog Daisy. WOW her life is pathetic

gatorgirl

What did she expect? The Silver Spoon Beach House is a swag suite. Its sole purpose is to attract publicity for the vendors who put their products in the house. The photographers are there all summer long.

nips??

Onion Ass......Brings a tear to my eye............

Tdog

I THINK THAT"S MARISSA MILLER, the hottest newest bikini model on the f'n planet. Think she was on the last SI Swimsuit cover and I know she was featured in it 2 years ago

NICKI