Jessica Simpson -- Upstaged on Her B-Day

7/11/2007 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson celebrated her 27th birthday with a beachfront BBQ at the Silver Spoon Beach Body House Malibu yesterday, but the real story was the smokin' hot bikini photo shoot next door!

Just watch the video and enjoy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

chillout music girl

Jessica is beautiful and healthy looking...
I think her dad arranged her to celebrate her birthday there.
She really didn't seem to into it...
The model was behaving like she was craving some attention.

Ashley

Jessica is a self centered pig. No one cares about her, and I'm sick of people saying she's attractive. She is fugly!!!!

NICKI

I CARE ABOUT JESSICA & I THINK SHE'S GORGROUS!!!! SO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacy

She's nothing anymore without Nick. She knows it, and he knows it. To bad

Ashley

You're just as pathetic as Jessica #63

anonymous

model is way hotter than Jessica Simpson, come to think of it, just about anything is way hotter than Jessica Simpson, cept for Star Jones or Rosie

Aussie grl

Jess is a Babe!! She should let her hair down and have fun!! No one ever knows the real story!!

Aussie grl

People say Jess is nothing without Nick!! Who was Nick before Jess?? No one, a 98 degree singer!! Nick has sex in public pools, real charmer... NOT...

tsk tsk tsk

RE: the model
A few of you seem to think that the model was "begging for attention" with the way she was moving. Now, I could be wrong (but I don't think I am) but it didn't look to me as if she was begging for attention. It appeared to me that she was doing her job and moving around while the photographer was snapping pictures. I'm sure had we been able to see the whole picture we would've seen that she was working her body for the camera.

Rebekah

jess has it going on.
she isn't trying to have a big party or attract people.
I never heard of her doing anything nasty like nick and miniho.
Let her enjoy her time alone.
She wasn't upstaged - the model was the one begging for attention

Dusty in Texas

I've seen my share of good-looking women in my lifetime, but Jessica has got to be in the top 10 ever for me. Her smile, her expressions , her eyes and lips...all beautiful! When her ads come on TV for acne medication I just sit and stare. She is gorgous and I would pick her over just about anyone else to sit across the table from this old timer to share a bottle of wine and share some great laughs. She seems like good people. If only I could meet her....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5