Kevin Connolly -- Want to See My Nuts?

7/11/2007 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After TMZ's ballsy appearance on "Entourage" this past Sunday, Kevin Connolly asked our photog last night if she'd "want me to show my nuts?" Well, since you asked ...

"E" was spotted leaving Winston's in Hollywood yesterday, where he also asked TMZ cameras if he was "the most boring video you've shot tonight," which couldn't be further from the truth -- the same photog had already rolled on trainwrecks like Bobby Trendy, Alexis Arquette and Johnny Fairplay.

Ace

This kind of humor makes me think of the newly-released Tek Jansen comic by Stephen Colbert just out today called "Solar Plexus." The Tek Jansen video was the No. 2 most popular video download last week, I heard. Perhaps David Carr of the New York Times can write about his New Jersey neighbor soon.

Ace

Montclair?

Jen

I think she's super hot, and I'm a girl. Perfect! Her new boobs are hot as hell! I'd love to explore with her!!!!

Zenophobe Alien

Not much interest in this guy TMZ

correction

"Couldn't be FURTHER from the truth" , not farther. But that's cool, everyone makes that mistake.

frunk

he was prolly refering to the episode of entourage where tmz uncovers a trannies nuts.

Hang em High

He just as well show his nuts (get something started amoung the guys), Britney, Paris and all the rest of the hollywood skanks are showing their equal to his nuts!

Never inked up!

Is it me or should this shorty be thankful he has a job in Hollywood? I don't find him to have some great talent, his acting skills are okay, he always just plays himself. Anyone see The Notebook?

If it wasn't for HBO he wouldn't have a job. That goes for Dillon too. There aren't lookers thats for sure.

WooHa23

No one cares about Stephen Colbert or Tek Jensen. Doesn't TMZ have a SPAM rule? Someone please enforce it?

Evelyn

Why don't you start a column for the seniors titled WHERE ARE THEY NOW!!!!

like tell is where Debbie Reynolds and all the good old stars are.

BE NICE we love them.

GHOST

Why is TMZ sweating this guy? Besides his role in "Rudy" and "Lord of the Rings," what has this small guy done?