Britney -- Sleeping with the Help?

7/12/2007 9:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is getting around-the-clock protection from her bodyguard, and we mean around-the-clock!

Us reports that the heretofore mystery-guy's name is Damon -- no last name yet, -- and he's been seen all over town with Brit, carrying the kids, taking them to church, and making some private fireworks on July 4 -- a "candlelit dinner at the Four Seasons' Windows Lounge" and then a night at the Spears compound.

What's next? A cover of "I Will Always Love You"?

Jessica Simpson Wants More Booty

Jessica Simpson is working hard in Louisiana right now for her next film role -- at what might most accurately be called booty camp. She tells Harper's Bazaar (via People) that her trainer has "given me a butt ... I have to do as many squats as I can to get a little booty."

What's more, she says, she might follow in little sis Ashlee's footsteps and get some work done on herself, "if my boobs dropped down to my belly button." But for now, she insists she hasn't had any surgery: "I'm photographed every day of my life and have never worn any bandages or anything..."

Kelly Tells Old Clive Davis to Shove It

Kelly Clarkson hasn't lashed out publicly about her feud with music legend Clive Davis, but in a new interview with Blender magazine (via Page Six), she says she told Clive that he's just too much of a geezer to get her music: "I get [that] you don't like the album. You're 80; you're not supposed to like my album." Clarkson and Davis famously clashed over what songs should be on Kelly's latest album; Clive wanted to bring in songwriters, while Kelly chose to write the songs herself.

Party Favors: Michelle Williams Calls TMZ "Pathetic" ... Kat: Barefoot and McPregnant?

Destiny's Child's least-known member, Michelle Williams, told Rush & Molloy that TMZ was "pathetic" for calling Beyonce's getup "Roboho." "What has Beyonce done to deserve being called a 'ho?" Well -- for the record, one more time -- we called her outfit the "Roboho," not her. ... Katharine McPhee's first movie role won't be a glamour job -- she's playing a pregnant hippie in an as-yet untitled comedy starring Anna Faris and celebuspawn Rumer Willis.

Tasha

Britney needs to get keep one panties on and focus on getting her life right!

Tasha

I mean keep her panties on and focus on getting her life right!

alexandra

Well hopefully britanys new boyfriend can help her get better if he is "driving them to church" thats kind of funny because i haven't seen a picture of her or her kids leaving church. As for Jessica Simpson i realy don't care if she gets plastic surgery or not because her personality seems fake so she my as well get the body to match it. Kelly Clarkson should not be fighting with her label. Thats just trouble, and i did like her last album but this one, its not that great. So unlike an 80 year old i am young and i don't like this album. If she keeps fighting with him i am sure that he will be willing to drop her, and then who would be laughing not her.

pat

Well, that should be it for Clarkson.

Kinda too big for her britches.

And I don't ghink it'll go over too well with Clive Davis and other producers in the business.

Mike B

Jessica is down right HOT! She doesn't need anything. I will watch anything with her in it.

HOT! HOT! HOT!

Startmakingsense

If he' a nice guy she'll ruin the relationship. If he's trash, she'll fall hard for him.

I feel strangely sorry for Brittany. She's morphed into such a train wreck...

CC

Katharine McPhee and Rumer Willis - Mmm - Do I smell an Oscar contending best picture in the works here?

TeamKelly

Kelly rocks...so she wanted to write her own music, what is wrong with that? That shows she has true talent. You have got my support Kelly!

serene

Kelly Clarkson is standing up for her artistic rights and Clive doesn't like it...no label does. What she is doing is good. I personally like her new album and im in my 20's. It's about time artists start taking over more creative control. Maybe that will end all of the crap you hear on the radio now esp when most of it sounds exactly the same....but should you be surprised? It is practically the same 3 writers writing everything.

Oh, using the argument you call everyone a 'ho' was valid...but now that you are claiming I called the outfit a roboho, not her, that's bs.

wellthenfine

Kelly is going to get 'Clayed'. Her next album will be buried in the back of Clive's vault, right next to the 4 albums of original songs that Clay Aiken did right before Clive mandated the covers.

Kelly should have learned by watching what Clive did to Clay, but apparently, she thought she was too big for him to take her out. It just goes to show that no artist is too big to experience the revenge of the Clive.

Me

My gawd... it was a friggen joke already, and if everyone can see already that it was the outfit and not Beyonce.... the outfit was horrible....just like Rhiana's outfit... horrible !!! Sometimes flashy works and sometimes it doesnt, and this particular time it didnt work... so for those that keep sticking up for her outfit, get over it.... out of all the costumes that Beyonce could have chosen, she happend to choose the worst..... Now laugh at it, and get over it already!!

Lucille

Kelly Clarkson is not THAT good. She should mind her manners. Clive Davis has been a producer longer than Kelly's been alive, and who knows, he just might outlive Kelly's career.

Lana

I admire Kelly for not letting anyone push her around. That's a strong woman who wants to make an album that is personal and people can relate to. There is nothing wrong with that. Clive is kind of a jerk.

Kay

Message to Jessica Simpson: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

BABS

10. Can we pleeessseee just stop worrying about Beyonce's outfit being called a "Roboho".

Posted at 9:24AM on Jul 12th 2007 by Me

************************************
BEYONCE HAS ONLY HERSELF TO BLAME FOR THE WAY THE PUBLIC PERCEIVES HER....SHE WEARS THE MOST PROVOCATIVE THING SHE CAN THINK OF WHEN PERFORMING ON STAGE AND GYRATES THE ENTIRE TIME SHE IS IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE, PORTRAYING HERSELF IN THE WORSE POSSIBLE LIGHT AN ARTIST CAN.....

SHE IS A TERRIBLE PERFORMER AND SEX EXUDES FROM HER EVERY MOVE.... SHIMMIEING AND SHAKING AND GYRATING ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE SHE DOES IS NOT A FLATTERING THING IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR REPUTATION IN CHECK....

BUT THEN AGAIN, ISN'T THAT WHAT SHE IS AFTER? EVERYTHING SHE DOES MAKES HER LOOK LIKE A '''''ROBOHO'''''......

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments