Getting Into Paris' Pants Is About to Get a Lot Easier

7/12/2007 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonParis Hilton wants to give you the jeans off her backside -- and you don't even have to buy her a drink first!

Sources tell TMZ that the former jailbird flew to San Francisco on Wednesday for a top secret meeting with Macy's executives to discuss her new denim line. Let's hope they're not crotchless! We're told the reaction from Macy's was amazing, so expect to see Paris jeans at a mall near you -- in sizes Small, Emaciated and Nicole.

Paris used a post-prison photo-op to debut her namesake jeans outside the Lynwood jail last month.

ParisFan28

I know that they are already selling the jeans on www.seenon.com

I thought that they would be more expensive....

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

JKP,

How dare you call for a boycott of Macy's.... I seriously doubt there carry jeans in your plus size any way! You are a cruel sick person to continually put down Paris.

Raoul

Please... will this bitch ever die. Anna Nicole did us all a big favor. Why won't this cow?

Parents Need to Know

Oh! I wish I was her man. ;-)

Posted at 6:54PM on Jul 12th 2007 by Paris Fan
-----------------------------------------------
Brothers and sisters mating makes idiot children - better stay away from your skanky ass sister ,"Little Man Hilton'!

Your family already has enough bad "JEANS" in it!

Dan R

Personally, I wouldn't mind the 'paying for the drinks' option ;)

That being said, you just gotta admire Our Girl for being a very sharp busineswoman!!

chillout music girl

paris hilton makes$ 200,000 dollars / 20 minutes attending some events.
People may not like how she is earning her money.. but she is making it.

chillout music girl

That is cruel to wish death on anyone.... very sad...

Parents Need to Know

paris hilton makes$ 200,000 dollars / 20 minutes attending some events.
People may not like how she is earning her money.. but she is making it.

Posted at 12:51AM on Jul 13th 2007 by giggles
------------------------------------------------------
I believe this is called "PIMPING YOURSELF OUT"!

Let's see how much money people are willing to pay her now? She's the laughing stock of the American public and a joke to all her peers.

She needs to get a "REAL LIFE"

Parents Need to Know

Barbara Walters Feels Interviewing Paris Hilton is 'Beneath Her'

The fact that Paris Hilton chose to do her first post-jail interview with Larry King had many people wondering how and why she would choose Larry - for free none the less. But after Barbara Walter's released a statement to Cindy Adams on why she refused to interview Paris Hilton, everything became clear. Not as many interviewers were vying for the high profile interview as we originally thought. And while many believed that it was Hilton's choice to do Larry King Live as opposed to Barbara Walters, that was simply not the case.

Barbara released a very interesting statement to Cindy Adams, claiming that interviewing Paris was simply not of interest to her and, despite ABC pressing for the position, she simply refused to do the interview. Here's what Barbara had to say about the whole situation:

“Look, I’ve done prison interviews before, but people like the Menendez Brothers were really important news stories. This wasn’t. And even though I’d already written my questions, when all that pay-for-play stuff happened, I suddenly felt this was not up to my standard. It felt sort of tawdry. The whole thing somehow was beneath me. Besides, it was a no-win. If I did a tough piece and her tears started to flow, it would be, ‘Oh, there’s Barbara Walters making people cry again.’ Too soft, and I’d be criticized. [ABC] they wanted it. For them it was ratings. For me it was respect. I’m fortunately at a point in my life where I can choose what I want, and this was solely my decision. But I must tell you how classy ABC was. They didn’t try to force me or say they’d place it on Nightline, or give it to someone else to do or any of the things they could have done. They respected my decision and walked away. Some agreed with my decision, some didn’t. For me it was just a question of respect.”

I guess the interview Barbara had when Paris was in jail was enough. Even Barbara Walters has had enough of this story.

Published Monday, June 25, 2007 11:30 AM by AngelaA

Parents Need to Know

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

PARIS HILTON HAS BEEN SIGNED TO STAR IN A RE-MAKE OF THE WIZARD OF OZ - COMING TO THEATERS IN JANUARY, 2008.

MY TMZ SOURCES TELL ME:

SHE WILL BE PLAYING THE PART OF THE "SCARECROW"!

theresa

I'm glad to see that Paris Hilton is doing something wortwhile with her time.Maybe she will start acting in a more responsible manner.I think some of the comments about Paris Hilton are very uncalled for on here.Everybody can mistakes even if they are rich,middle class or poor.Give Paris Hilton a break! Grow up and get a life.

Parents Need to Know

Posted at 2:58AM on Jul 13th 2007 by theresa
**********************************************
Can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!

Are you the person that stole her prison Bible?? You steal her drugs that she never took also???

Just the Facts, Maam!

chillout music girl

All you people can't stop commenting on the girl..
Maybe, if TMZ stopped reporting on her.. You wouldn't have to be here complaining about her. You could complain about your own family members...
She deserves a right to some privacy... The cameras are following her all the time..
It almost seems like stalking... The american public is part of the problem..
Maybe she is a genius at self promotion, but even the promoter needs time to themselves without a camera shoved in their face.
It seems like TMZ is attracting more readers at paris's expense.
No one cares about Hillary Clinton's Family and their Anti Semitic views..
Or Mel Gibson or who knows how many other countless stars that do worse things than paris. If TMZ wanted to do fair journalism, they would OUT all the people in hollywood, instead of targeting on one person...

Some of you people are so childish... Focusing on someone's physical imperfections. How many of you look perfect? Have beautiful feet?? Never got stoned?
Never got drunk and made a fool of yourself in a club???
Many people make mistakes... I am happy to see she is trying to keep to herself.
All these blogs and TMZ are what makes paris hilton "OVEREXPOSED".
The same people that say they hate her..even though she never done anything to them personally.. She never murdered anyone/ Blew up a mosque/ or anything like that.
I am not a fan of paris..as she is only a person.
Some of you are taking this hate thing a bit too far.
You should be mad at the man who went on a plane with TB, that endangered people or mad at Mr. Bush for sending young men and women to their deaths..
Hate the terrorist which plant bombs on commuter trains and airplanes...
If you are going to hate anything... put your hate in the right place.
These things could affect you.. Paris hilton or her family.. have done no harm to
any of you...
I don't think any of these celebrities have done anything to the average american..
I am sure a 26 year old young woman never did anything to any of you...

Big Bear

Her pants are not difficult to get into!! Just buy her a coke or give her a stick of gum and you can have your way with her. What a classless act!!!

LOGIC

you paris fans are idiots. sure, defend her but for what purpose? paris hilton isnt going to make a petition for you if you end up in jail, and there is no reason to admire her. 23 days in jail, where she supposedly got special treatment, isnt going to change her character. It may make her value her "fabulous life" more, but eventually shell fall back into her selfish habits, its human nature. I cant even stand to look at her anymore, she is is a prime example of how america is going into the ground with our celebrity obsession and our idols being spoiled selfish celebs who do nothing for our society except make us look like obsessive morons. You guys wanna go defend someone? read about the 17 year old guy who was sentenced to 10 years in jail for oral sex with a 15 year old. go defend him. go defend the innocent men on death row. you want to admire someone? admire someone who is actually going to change our messed up world. wake up people.