Greasy's Girl Not So Greasy

7/12/2007 5:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oily inheritor Brandon "Greasy Bear" Davis was spotted oilier today in Miami with, get this, a hot girl. Money talks! Apparently, she's not just "a friend." Greasy actually landed Australian model Cheyenne Tozzi. Koala Bear!!

Most people would think that such a beautiful girl would only be with a bear like Greasy for his money. Watch out for claws! Being unbiased and hopeful romantics, TMZ would like to think that the oily bear heir has found true love.

And this time it doesn't come with fries and a shake!

name withheld

Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck
She is pushing him away.

Lali

ewwwww
yuck
I cannot stand him!
smug!

Paul

Thats the only reason shes there.

Those Bracelets Aren't From Tiffany

Damn, Brandon, get out of the water! You're making it all murky.

Yikes-A-Hooty

Poor Greasy, he has Dunlap Disease. His belly dun-lapped over his belt!!! GAWD he is gross!!! That girl he is with must have thrown up her integrity and taste with her last meal. Money talks for sure.

kimmie

Greasy bear provides his own lubrication!!

glynne1964

I don't give a rat's a$$ as to how much money he has...he is just flat out nasty looking. You'd think with all the money he'll inheirit he'd do something to clean his slimy self up! Course if you inheirit money it doesn't mean you inheirit brains/class or even good hygene skills.

When he called Lindsay a "firecrotch", I really wish someone would have said to him, "Dude, ya should really look in the mirror before you cast any stones at someone else!" Lindsay may be an addict, but at least she knows what soap & water is. He reminds me of the slime I had to clean out of tub drain once. He makes the Toxic Avenger look like a high priced model!!!

If my mom ever saw a picture of him, she'd want to take a out a wire scrub brush. She knows how to get dirt, grease & grime out!! Oh, that reminds me! I need to pick up some Comet! Thanks Greasy Bear, I knew there was something missing from my list!

lucky

Wheres his brother Gummi? We havent seen him in a while

IFORGET

He happens to be very good-looking, I'd like to see what all you beautiies who keep insulting him look like. He has a nice face and if he'd stop putting that junk in his hair he would look even better.

come on

i think he's kinda sexy - I like big tough looking guys

Miss NYC Fashion Pants

Hmm...something about this pic looks familiar...Mischa Barton (look-a-like) maybe?

rminva

Run away! Run away!

Alle

DEFINITELY A GOLD DIGGER...Just like her Mum

Mad As Hell

I just have to ask Cheyenne Tozzi, how does it feel to be touched by the "Greasy Bear?" I just have to believe that deserves a HUGE.....PEU!!!!

Beezers

Look at their body language -- they're not sweethearts!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments