Kelly Clarkson

Opens for Paris?!

7/12/2007 10:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is a paparazzi magnet ... Kelly Clarkson, not so much.

TMZ spotted Hilton and Clarkson at Koi last night, and while ex-con Paris worked the crowd of paps into a wild frenzy, Kelly walked out to noticeably less photog fanfare.

Moments after Miss Independent left the WeHo eatery, getting a small group of about 10 paps excited, Paris came out and set off a photog snapstorm, engulfing both the heiress and her sister Nicky's SUV outside of the Japanese restaurant. Sure, Clarkson may sell a helluva lot more records, but there's just no beating Paris when it comes to paparazzi attention.

kim suck

poor paris

Dawn Day

Well now it obvious who is to blame for Paris' popularity...certainly not the public but the nerds that can't get laid a/k/a paparazzi!

They really need to just stay home and rub one out while looking at all the pictures they take of this worthless human being!!

Katie Verkland---I promise to hunt you down

why no mention of when Dina and Stedman's exit?

Dr. M

NO HUMAN BEING IS WORTHLESS -

PARIS MAY FIND HER WAY HOME YET -

ALTHOUGH THE PROGNOSIS LOOKS DIM -

Psalm 23 Paris !

Oh and take a look at 22 -

Dr. M
Peace

Katie Verkland---I promise to hunt you down

Dawn Day...no human life is worthless... I bet you wish Paris dead and yet are "pro-life"... YOU MORON

Dawn Day

Tommy, SCREW YOU! Don't put words in my mouth IDIOT! Paris IS a worthless talent. Kelly Clarkson at least has talent and appears to be a lady and have class.

Obviously you need to go join the paps in their worship of Ms. Hilton!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

#4 good f--in point!! they both smoke weed and kelly clakson admittedn it and paris should 2 and they could work 4 legalization and end this american anti drug inquazition already.

Spanky

Will someone help me rub one out?? I bet Kelly is a dirty girl. we know Paris is.

Winky Vitalic

Jeez, Dawn Day - you sure are sensitive! I think Tommy has hit the nail on the head, if you ask me (which you didn't - but it's just so obvious!).

KC has a marginally good voice, but she's too fat and dresses like a slob! She should take a few fashion lessions from Paris or LiLo.

Katie Verkland---I promise to hunt you down

Dawn you fool! LOL

What kind of "class" does Kelly have? what the hell are you talking about. What does having "class" mean? I don't worship Paris I just question you calling her worthless. You should be ashamed of yourself. Are you drunk? Maybe you need a new estrogen patch!!!!

Grace E.

Tmz calls Paris an EX CON in every photo story about the girl

firecrotch

Kelly is sweet, talented, and classy. paris is a slut who has no talent... well if spreading your legs is a talent then yes, still...
How dare you put Kelly and parisite in the same page?

cmb21

Yeah, but I still fantasize Kelly as my baby's mamma and not Paris. Kelly has the artistic talent to actually write her own songs, and Paris....well...her "music career" is just a joke. Kelly has an amazingly shapley body and a hypnotizing singing voice and Paris is a stick who's tone deaf. But again.....that's just me.

Debbie

Thats because Kelly Clarkson doesn't court the paparazzi!

Katie Verkland---I promise to hunt you down

Mamamia,

Do you know each of these women personally? Just because you have some sort of sapho crush on Kelly doesn't mean you need to bash Paris....

What is so great about Kelly anyhow? She won some lame brain contest on American TV. Why don't we ever see her on a date?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments