Pumping Brad

7/12/2007 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt took his Ducati out for a spin and stopped to load up on gas in Berlin on Wednesday. Fahrvehrnugen!

The hunky father of four is a stickler for safety, and wore a helmet even when he went inside the gas station.

Always wear protection!

US/STAR Lies

This pix is from Tuesday Berlin time. Inf has pix of Brad back home in Prague on Tuesday. He rode his bike from Prague to Berlin on Monday to visit his architecture friends and then back to Prague, about a 2-3 hour drive.

Marriages break from inside. A good marriage succeeds, a bad marriage fails. It depends on the two people in the marriage, no one else. If both or either one of the spouses does not want to be married to the other then the marriage fails.

A person's sexual orientation or life is no one else's business but that person's.

Irene

#25 - You're an ass

showers of Blessings

The following is from an answer from Sean Smith @ Newsweek.

The above URL shows the whole talk transcript. Many people emailed him and he answered. It's a good read.

Sean Smith: I got a lot of questions on this topic about this, too. I don’t know why Pitt and Aniston broke up. Frankly, I can’t tell you why MY last relationship ended. The only two people who really know what happened in relationship are the two people in it. Neither Jennifer, Brad or Angelina has ever said that Angelina "stole" him. She may have. She may not. I don’t know. But neither does anyone else, and I’m perplexed by this need for us, as the American public, to cast something as complicated as a romantic relationship into a simple soap-opera narrative, with a good girl and a bad girl. I do know this in general: when a relationship is happy and healthy, neither partner can be stolen by anyone.

BLT

If he wore his helmet the entire time, how can you be so sure its Brad hmmmmmmmm???

Anne

Give the guy a break. His life seems just like that of a zoo animal, only without the bars.
I feel sorry for anyone who is followed all day long by cameras and people just out to make a buck off of them.

Kitty Meow Meow

That's not Brad, that's me. That explains all those paps yesterday at the gas station.

gottabekiddingme

When was the last time gas was $1.29 a gallon in california?

CALLMEJULS

I lost repsect for B P when I saw Meet Joe Black all those years ago. .....There is a scene where he is faking an orgasm and it is the funniest and stupidest thing I have ever seen!......Unfortunately, It was meant to be taken seriously............ My boyfirend and I took one look at each other and busted out laughing!......... This guys is such an overrated piece of crap!.......... I am sure his parents are wondering just when he lost his marbles!.........Especially since he got together with the grim reaper.........Here is an A J quote for you swine that love them..............

"Who needs I love you when you've got"
"Get me a drink"
"Get the kids"
"Chop your nutts off and give them to me"

Such integrity, that gal has!........................... BRAD, MAN UP!

Oh yeah, and they have to punch each other before they can say I love you!
REAL MATURE!..Just goes to show, Brad did not know what he was getting himself into, but now hes stuck, what with all the those kids! (Sigh)

Oni

Its law to wear a full helmet when driving a motorcycle in germany. And yes its Fahrvergnügen.....

Kitty Meow Meow

That's not $1.29 a gallon, it's priced per liter in Europe. I should know. That was me on that Ducati.

Rick

# 19

Why do you feel he should come home soon? who care's where he hang's out. By the way I have ben to Berlin on bussiness and I did NOT want to come home that fast. it is one of the more fascinating city's of the world, great people very democratic and extremly friendly. The food it to die for and relativly cheap. Love to go back someday and get more of this great city. Fahrvergnuegen as you all know means having fun driving in
the german language. Well I had fun working overthere, what a great place.

Kathy

how cares

Startmakingsense

Sean Smith

Thanks for the Newsweek Q & A. It was a much more interesting read than the current "Brad in a Helmet" article

Joes

Brad just doesn't seem happy.
He's looking more and more like Robert Redford. Not attractive at all.

Jenny

Brad is frekin hot, he's like a fine wine that gets better with age.. him and Angelina belong together... Jennifer Aniston can't compare.. Yea, I said it!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments