The Olly Girls -- Crack Tie Affair

7/12/2007 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nope. No tan lines here.

Holly and Molly -- aka The Olly Girls from "Sunset Tan" -- sprayed on their Tuesday best (yes, they're only wearing paint!) and streaked their way into the The Sports Dream Celebrity Poker Tournament at the Playboy Mansion -- a benefit for two childrens' charities. They raised more than a few bucks that night.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

fred

i would do both of them after i make them kiss

Observer of the Rediculously Obvious

It's so funny to see all these bitter people complain about two girls who are having the time of their life, getting paid, looking GOOD and giving people like me what I want: Blonde, cute, happy women prancing around and laughing on camera, who aren't bitter, mean, bitchy or JEALOUS of anyone. Guys like skinny, blonde women with nice butts and cute faces - get used to it.

luscious

WTF? WHy is everyone hating/ They are FINE!! and I'm a chick.

Kia

I'm sorry, they look like they just walked out of a trailer park

VER NIKA

THEY ARE SO NOT EVEN CUTE

Your'e Fired!

.................Cheap Tarts!!!...................They look like every other bimbo out there.......Isn't there anything ORIGINAL on this planet.......I'll even take someone WITHOUT a (fake)TAN!!!!

maxii

they arent cute and they are just two dumb bitches

TMZ is getting lame

Thats just gross. What is wrong with America? Why do we glamorize people like this who look like trash

Give cool a break

With all this paint on, it is hard to concentrate...

Desiree

#2 , YEP. I would use them, though, in an any port in a storm kinda way. Then I'd chew off my arm in the morning.

Iggy Baggins

yawn....

tl

Well if they ever want to make a female Blonde version of Dumb & Dumber, here are your stars!

So Sad

I have seen the show and I think they are adorable. They are really the only reason I watch it. The other girl that is on there - I think her name is Erin - she has so much makeup on that everytime I see her I want to scrape it off of her face. I can't believe no one has noticed it and done something about it. It looks like its 3 inches thick!

tammie

Will someone tell me why these girls deserve any press at all? I can't figure it out!!!
Please don't tell me its because of their looks because there are so many good looking people who aren't in television or print. Who really cares.........

FABIO