The Olly Girls -- Crack Tie Affair

7/12/2007 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nope. No tan lines here.

Holly and Molly -- aka The Olly Girls from "Sunset Tan" -- sprayed on their Tuesday best (yes, they're only wearing paint!) and streaked their way into the The Sports Dream Celebrity Poker Tournament at the Playboy Mansion -- a benefit for two childrens' charities. They raised more than a few bucks that night.

tydan

I HATE THESE MORON CHICKS
GET SOME PRIDE YOU WHORES

oopsshediditagain

Save the children-Get naked!

Runaways Fan

Niiice one for the kids, girls! I guess when you are trying to impress the folks at Playboy and you're not pretty enough you have to spritz on paint 'clothes' to get noticed. They look like waitresses at a strip club. They're so generic!

How'd they get to the mansion anyway, stand in the limo the whole way there?!

Stink Finger

Well I smell fresh tuna and I am ready to eat like its the last supper! I can smell it from here....

Jill

What skanks! Don't women have any respect for themselves any more.... What a horrible example for young girls.

Sillyme

Why are we forced to see two nasty things do this?

Get a Clue

Who the hell are these girls? Why are they famous? You can find 1000 girls who look just like this on a two block stroll in Santa Monica.

DONNA

I have mixed feelings on these two, they do make the somewhat boring show better since you have to laugh at how stupid and clueless they are/ As for being hot I think a brunette is always classier and hotter-But everyone has their own taste or should I say lack of taste

diablofeminina weho

Why are these dumbos getting publicity? Not cute. It's all make-up and a bleach job...Oh and one has a boob job!

InMyHumbleOpinion

Ewwww...............gross

InMyHumbleOpinion

TO FABIO:

I already have a body like these girls...complete with a giant ass and cellulite. Jealous of them? HAH! I think not. At least I have the brains to dress -- and act -- with dignity.

MacGuffin

Proof that a good $6,000 investment in silicone can make your career here in Hollywood.

La Dolce Vita

Looks like the one on the left needs some cellulite cream. Weight Watchers anyone?

Megan

Didn't call them hoes.

JR

Our society is so wrong! Not only are they dumb as rocks, but they make the OC housewife's look like natural beauties! TMZ for the love of God do not give these idiots anymore play. The bigger one, UGH! Honey look in the mirror, and seriously cover that fat ass up!