Paris Afraid of Attention? WTF!?

7/13/2007 10:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who is this girl and what has she done with Paris Hilton?

The usually attention-hungry jailbird ran errands all over L.A. yesterday, but kept her infamous mug hidden from photogs the entire time by laying low in the back seat of her SUV and keeping a towel in front of her face. No kiss blowing or over-the-shoulder poses here!

It got even weirder at Paris' Hollywood pad, where the suddenly shy heiress remained holed up in her SUV while photogs desperately tried to get a shot. Could Paris finally be over all of the attention? Click on the Hater Nation banner and weigh in for yourself.

sarah

Maybe it has something to do with the night before getting home at 5 in the morning her face was covered then perhaps she fell flat on her face in a drunken stupor or somebody punched her in the nose to tell her what they really think of her Oh thats right she told the world on larry king that she has never done drugs(all those pictures must be fake) and she doesnt drink much, her nose must have finally grown from all that lying she has lost all credibitly(not that she ever had any with me) she is so fake it is laughable she has people thinking she is little miss innocent she is a filthy used up skank and a venerial disease to prove it maybe she can sew her legs together and her mouth she is lucky she has money that is about all she has.......................poor paris

llllllIIIII

She probably got her wonky right eye fixed, or similar - seriously.

mona

she probably has a huge herpes sore on her face

Parents Need to Know

20. I am going to name my children Paris Hilton

Posted at 10:35AM on Jul 13th 2007 by Hoya
-----------------------------------------------------------
And I'm going to name my children Oya Hoya!

See you in court sucker!

Parents Need to Know

I don't hate her so I have nothing to say or I would do it . . but then I'm not a 300lb hippo (like some here)

Posted at 11:42AM on Jul 13th 2007 by HA HA HA HA
--------------------------------------------------------
Your right about that jackass - you have nothing to say and nothing anyone on here wants to hear.

HA HA HA HA - hiding behind computer screen playing "trap the clown" with his right hand.

Mr. Bean

who cares

TO # 30 of course you are not a 300 lb hippo more like a 500 lb elephant go find your little friend PARASITE and maybe yall can go to the zoo n visit your family

Puh-lease

There's no doubt in my mind that it's due to some reason related to her appearance. She might have a pimple or a cold sore on her mouth. She might not have makeup on, she might be having a bad hair day. Maybe she messed around with somebody's husband again, and the guy's wife gave her a black eye. Who knows. More to the point, who cares. I'm just glad for once to not be seeing her mug on TMZ.

Mike Miller

SHE IS BEING HUMBLE DORKS, THATS WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO,IF YOU WANT TO KEEP IT TOGETHER. SHE WAS HUMBLED BY THE EXPERIENCE OF JAIL. NOW SHE WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE,NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Mike Miller

POST #3 BETH I THINK YOU NEED PLASTIC SURGERY.

Mike Miller

YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS PARIS IS COOL

who cares

#39- YOU ARE THE ONE THAT PROBABLY NEEDS THE PLASTIC SURGERY OR AT LEAST GLASSES OR NEW ONES IF YOU ALREADY WEAR THEM--THAT SKANK IS NASTY AS NASTY CAN BE- FEET THE SIZE OF A JET SKI- WONKY EYE- WITCH CHIN AND A NOSE THAT LOOKS LIKE A CHICKEN BEAK
GO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED

just me

I sensed something amiss yesterday when Paris left her "shoes" and source of transportation behind after a Wednesday all-nighter and arrived home "in a taxi" at 5:00AM "shielding her face with a towel." Hope she is well and not injured.

Parents Need to Know

Hope she is well and not injured.

Posted at 1:55PM on Jul 13th 2007 by Bodo
##########

Parass is not injured - just damaged, as in "GOODS"!

Parents Need to Know

Well I figure something's wrong with Parasite to be hiding her face.

Her PR people, her parents and Parasite herself let the papz know her every move.

Everything with her is posed. I never saw a photo of her picking her nose or scratching her crotch (seen alot of that nasty thang though).

The papz and all the Media hype built her career (whatever that is supposed to be), looks like it might just be the same papz. that will eventually bring it down.

She'll be old news before too long, unless she does something to go to jail again - seems like she had more publicity in jail, then out. And we know, Parasite thrives on publicity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments