Paulina Rubio

Bottoms Out

7/13/2007 1:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Back that azz up, girl!

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Paulina Rubio shook her golden booty in Madrid last night for her "Amor, Luz y Sonido" tour. ¡Ay caramba!

The 36-year-old songtress is wearing more hair than clothing!

Dawn Day

I hope that this is just a bad shot of this person. And why oh why do women I am seeing lately think that it is sexy to be all hard looking? Skin and bones, and big hard plastic boobs. If I were a man I'd like a shapely woman that feels soft, not all hard like an elbow!
Cushion for the pushin'...right guys?

relax

Unfortunately she suffers from Nassatall (No Ass At All) Give it a break GoldieWhore.. there is only one Mariah (can SING and has a real ass), Tommy Matolla should have let her know that FACT on their wedding night after she signed her contract....

BOEING 787

Though Paulina Rubio lives in Florida, It is ironic that Paulina is not known here.
She is fine though, she does have a butt but it does not appear in this pic.

JERRY

SHE IS FROM MEXICO. BUT CLAIMS THAT SHE IS FROM SPAIN. AND NOW SHE HAS AN SPANISH ACCENT . SO SHE IS TWO THUMBS DAWN FOR ME.

Gabi Hoopasteak

I thought I saw a turtle-head poking through!

tba

She loss her ass somewhere....will someone please find it.

dirty white boy.

Who Dat?

osman

HAHAH PAULINA RUBIO IS BIGGER THAN HILLARY OR THOSE WHITE GIRLS U GUYS ARE TALKNG ABOUT..SHE IS A DIVA,,U GUYS NEED TO SEACH MORE ON YUOTUBE OR GOOGLE!!PAULINA U LOOK HOT SEXY..

PAULINA I LOVE U ,,UR THE BEST

fliptop

Oh please, you should be so lucky to be that fit at 36. She looks good, no ass, but healthy.

come on

Yeah maybe she doesnt have a J-Lo ass (which is full of cellulite by the way) but HELLO look at those legs! I would kill for nice long toned legs like that.

greeneyedlass

Who the hell is this person? Never heard of her. Who paid you guys stick her photo on here anyway?

Bocona

Paulina Rubio is a very famous singer in Mexico and all around the world. She is the "Madonna" of Latin America, and her given name is "La Chica Dorada," The Golden Girl in Spanish. She has great legs because she used to be a ballet dancer, and I'm sure that she works out all the time to keep that figure up. She does have some great songs, and I like her, but she doesn't sing as as well as "Thalia," who is also from Mexico, and is married to Tommy Motola. Thalia and Paulina used to sing in a group called "Timberiche," I hope that I spelled it correctly, and they are compared all the time, and I don't know if it's true that Paulina is jealous of Thalia, but who cares. If you want to hear talent, listen to Thalia sing, and you will see that Paulina Rubio could never sing like her, plus Thalia has class, and Paulina has no class. Thalia has self respect, and Paulina Rubio doesn't.

kristalina

- Oh God Melissa thank you so much for makin me laughin so bad!!!

God bless you darling!!!

# 9 I aggree with you but # 10 has right!!!

Lamommysgirl

She's Hot!!! This is just a very bad picture of her, do some research on her and you'll know more about this Hot Latin Artist!!! Don't Judge the book by it's cover!!!!

Nugget

my wife is a pain in the ass....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments