Paulina Rubio

Bottoms Out

7/13/2007 1:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Back that azz up, girl!

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Paulina Rubio shook her golden booty in Madrid last night for her "Amor, Luz y Sonido" tour. ¡Ay caramba!

The 36-year-old songtress is wearing more hair than clothing!

megerella

EW stick figure more like. where is her ass? her legs are gross! who the hell is that broad anyway?

Erica

yay paulina you had a sold out concert we all love you i dnt care what people say!

Jennifa O Jenny

Here singing ability is marginal and when she performs live she's more intrested in voguing for the camera then really getting into a performance. Her performances are so contrived and she can't dance. She lip synchs most of the time too.

mudpie

why don't all you perfect people put your pictures up to compare.
That's what I thought...

kevin

I like her, she looks great!

Bocona

I don't believe that she is orginally from Spain, because she doesn't speak like a Spaniard at all, but maybe her family are from there. I'll have to check into that one. She does have great music, and I wonder if she writes her own stuff. If she does, then she's really talented, because not too many singers write their own stuff, except for Madonna.

First!!!!!

Puta!!!!

Shade

That is one sorry looking piece of flesh

Hal

Who is she and who cares!
TMZ: When you gonna start "pushing" news of the never-smiling victoria beckham all over the place. I don't know if I'd rather her or Parasite; though frankly, neither one!

Dakota

WHY IS IT THAT EVERY TIME I READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS SITE, 90% OF THEM ARE VICIOUSLY MEAN SPIRITED... COME ON PEOPLE! THIS WOMAN HAS BETTER LOOKS THAN MOST OF YOU, AND A BETTER LIFE. DON'T BE SO SPITEFUL, IT'S NOT HER FAULT SHE HAS IT BETTER THAN MOST OF YOU.

mb00

oh man, Paulina needs to put back on the 2.5 lbs she lost a couple of years back. That is not an ass I wanna be lusting over, it's all bony. Paulina!!! go back to your mexican roots and be a bit more VA-VA-BOOM...like you were in the 90's.

Hal

Don't see how you can lust after something that crap comes out of--jeezzee, perverts.

Hal

Phony balony looking for an outhouse to move her bowels! She has gas too.

Hal

Diahhrea and gas from eating all those bean burritos!

angie

I can't stand to look at her, please tmz no more -- she is disgusting to look at.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments